of

❝I'm okay
So if you wanna hurt me
Baby just hurt me❞

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏

▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

"I'm home!" Hoseok called out as he entered their dorm.

"Hello, Hoseok-ah!" Jin yelled from the kitchen.

"Hi hyung!" Both Jungkook and Taehyung replied from the couch, probably playing video games.

"Hoseokie-hyung!" A sweet voice called from the hall.

A voice he loved hearing every day.

A voice that belonged to the person that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

Before Hoseok started to move towards the hall a ball of fluffy blonde hair popped out from the hallway.

Hoseok began to walk towards his boyfriend but Jimin quickly made his way to Hoseok is didn't hesitate at dragging him to their shared room.

"Whoa, what's the rush Jiminie?" Hoseok laughed.

Jimin turned quickly and held onto Hoseok's shirt, a big smile on his face.

"What did you get me?" Jimin smiled.

"Huh?" Hoseok asked, his face showing a confused smile.

"What do you mean 'huh'?" Jimin's smile fell.

"I'm confused?" Hoseok hesitantly let out.

"Don't tell me you forgot." Jimin's tone changed in a matter of seconds, leaving Hoseok dumbfounded.
"God." Jimin turned away, a sarcastic smile on his face.

"And here I thought you would remember." Jimin continued.

"Remember? Remember what?" Hoseok spoke.

"So you seriously forgot... You're not kidding."

"I'm not kidding... But what am I forgetting Jiminie?"

Jimin turned back around to face Hoseok as he let out a sour laugh.

"It's our fucking two year anniversary Hoseok."

Before Hoseok could reply Jimin had left the room.

Hoseok tried to follow Jimin out and apologise but he was gone, and it seems like Jimin took Taehyung and Jungkook with him.

He ran his hand through his hair as he thought of ways he could apologise to Jimin later.
-

The doorknob twisted as two people entered the room.

It was 11:45 PM.

Hoseok, who was sitting on the couch waiting, immediately stood and went to the door.

Taehyung and Jungkook were the first ones in, they both slid off their shoes and went to their own rooms. Jimin following through the front door not long after. They all looked slightly tipsy so Hoseok guessed that the three of them went put to drink.

"Jimin!" Hoseok went up to him as he held out the bouquet of flowers that he held in his hands. Hoping that the gift was enough for Jimin to accept his apology. They were Jimin's favourite flowers but Jimin paid no attention to them.

"Fuck off," Jimin grumbled and he pushed past Hoseok, hitting his shoulder intentionally.

Hoseok watched him disappear into the hall. He felt a pang of pain in his chest.

"I guess I'll have to try better next time..." Hoseok said to no one in particular as he set down the flowers onto the coffee table.