that

❝나를 향해 쏴
Bang bang
그게 편해 편해 편해
이젠 너무 익숙해❞

❛Just shoot toward me
Bang bang
That’s better anyway
I’m so used to this now❜

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏

▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

"Hello? Jimin? Where are you?" Hoseok answered his phone as Jimin's caller ID showed on the screen.

He was sat at the dorm in his and Jimin's room on the two beds that he and Jimin pushed together.
Jimin had told Hoseok three hours ago that he was going to one of his friend's places. The friend is one of the past trainees of BigHit.

"Hi there, this isn't Jimin." The person on the other end of the call replied. It sounded like a masculine voice, so he assumed it was a guy. It didn't sound like Jimin's friend.

"Oh?" Hoseok asked getting slightly worried.

What happened to Jimin?...

Is he okay?...

"Is Jimin okay?" Hoseok asked again.

"He's... Fine?" The man replied.

Hoseok still didn't know who he was speaking to so he decided to ask.

"Who am I talking anyway?"

"Oh, I'm the bartender at Starship Nightclub."

Starship Nightclub?

That's the nightclub near the dorm...

"So why did you call?" Hoseok questioned.

"I called to tell you to pick little Jimin here up. He passed out on the counter, he's had a lot of drinks." The bartender answered.

"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes."

"'Kay, thanks mate." Was the last thing the bartender said before Hoseok ended the call.

He quickly changed out of his basketball shorts and into jeans. He didn't bother changing his shirt because it was fine to wear outside. He made sure to grab a hat and mask before calling a cab to bring him to the club.

When he arrived he paid but asked the taxi driver to stay to drop him off again after he grabbed Jimin.

He got past the bouncer after showing his ID and walked inside to look for Jimin.

He looked around past all the sweaty bodies dancing on the dance floor and the drunk people stumbling around.
All he could smell was alcohol and sweat. He didn't like either of those sents. He caught a glimpse of a bar in the far corner so he decided to look for Jimin there.

Not long after he walked there he spotted a giggling Jimin lying across the countertop and a bartender standing near him, stopping him from falling off his chair.

The bartender looked up from Jimin and at Hoseok and gestured him to come over.

"Are you Jimin's boyfriend? Hoseok was it?" The guy asked.

"Ah, yes," Hoseok confirmed with a nod.

"I'm sorry you had to take care of him, thank you though."

"It's okay, take him home won't ya."

"Yes, I will, sorry again." Hoseok bowed.

He lifted Jimin's arm and put it around his shoulder while he held his waist to hold him steady.

"Oh~ Hoseokie-h-hyung is here to p-pick up Diminee~" Jimin hiccuped.

"Yes, Hoseokie-hyung is here." Hoseok sighed.

Hoseok dragged the drunk Jimin out of the club and they were almost at the cab but Hoseok decided to talk to Jimin before.

"Jiminie?" Hoseok turned to the drunk younger.

"Y-yes hyunggg?~" Jimin slurred turning his face to the older.

His cheeks were flushed pink because of the alcohol and he had a drunken smile on his face.

"I told you to not go out drinking tonight... You could have done something you'd regret and people might recognise you." Hoseok scolded.

Jimin became silent, he just stared up at Hoseok. Well until his face twisted into one of anger.

Jimin shook off Hoseok and stumbled out of his grip, slightly swaying as he glared at Hoseok.

"Diminie l-loves Hoseokie but Hoseokie is a m-meanie! Hoseokie i-is just an asshole!" Jimin started to scream.

"Jimin..."

"Diminie saw m-many handsome men and women t-today, he should have dated them i-instead! They would be much better than Hoseokie! Hoseokie j-just looks like a f-fucking horse compared t-t-to them!!" Jimin stormed up to Hoseok, well swaying side to side as he did.

Hoseok would be lying if he said that what Jimin said didn't affect him, even though it sounded very childish. Hoseok hated being called a horse, especially after the ARMYs had a phase of calling him that a while ago. It took a big blow to his self-esteem, and Jimin knew that.

"Jimin stop it you're drunk. I know you don't mean those things..." Hoseok tried to reassure himself with the last sentence.

Jimin swung is arm so his hand collided with Hoseok's face.

Hoseok brought his hand up to hold the place he was just hit. Tears did brim his eyes because his lover just slapped him across the face but there was no use crying over it.

He was starting to get used to the verbal and small physical abuse that happens oh so often.

Hoseok looked back down at his Jimin, hand still on his cheek which was starting to turn red.

Jimin looked like he was fuming.

Before Hoseok could say anything else Jimin stumbled away from him and into the cab.

Hoseok exhaled deeply before climbing into the cab as well to go back to the dorm.