Girls day

Becky POV
~}~}~}~}~}~}~}~

Sasha, Nikki, and i are getting ready to have a girls day. Shopping for school which i think is starting in 3 days.

I bet your wondering how dean and i are doing. Were fine slowly starting to truat each other again. I introduced him to my ganga nd he did the same with me to his. Let me say i didnt expect so many sluts to be there. But he said none of them like him.....i dont really believe that because i mean look at him.

I walk into sasha's room to see nikki already there. I walk over to nikki and put a hand on her leg.
'you okay.' I ask her.

'yeah' she says with a smile. I nodded and looked at sasha

'hey sasha. Are you gonna teleport us there or do you wanna take us there.' I ask her not really knowing what we were gonna do.

'i havent teleported in forever to yeah teleport.' She says while putting hair spray in her new box braids. She went somewherr but i never got a chance to ask but i dont think she wants anyone to know either.

We finally teleport to the mall and go to a bunch of stores.
~{~{~{~{~{~
Some of the clothes they bought

 ~{~{~{~{~{~Some of the clothes they bought

~{~{~{~{~{~{~
After the mall. Sasha and Nikki were tired so they went to sleep. I went to see hows Seth is doing.

'hey. Seth how are you.' I asked him as I sit down on the couch beside him.

'Im good. Can I ask you a question. And please dont get mad at me or the other person.' He says turning to look at me.

'yeah. Sure'
'would you be angry if I went out with someone you knew after you know we broke up and shut.' He asks sounding scare. I guess of my reaction

I mean like I don't like him anymore so like why not.

'nah I dont care. Even if its Nikki or sasha.' I say with a laugh as I get up to go shower.

'oh okay good. Thanks beck. You doing good.' He asks sounding relieved

'yeah. I'm good. I can't wait for school cuz there's nothing to do around here.' I say heading out of the living to the bathroom to take a shower before bed.

After my shower. I get into some shorts and a laced tank top. And go to bed.

}¿}¿}¿}¿}¿}¿}

I hope you liked the chapter ☺💕💙