Underwear

Seth&sasha
Roman&nikki
Becky&dean
*£*£*£*£*£*£*
Nikki POV
**********
You know I just realized that I always had a strong connection to seth, but do I like him. I don't think so?. I talked to dean before but not much the only person I never got to know was roman.

Maybe I should get to know him. Sasha tried to regain feelings for him the other night but something happen that she didn't tell us and just said "I don't think fate waned us to be together." She said with a smile. I think I haven't saw her smile like that since highschool. I hugged her. And then went to talk to seth later that afternoon
And ask him about this. He said "you know your right you and roman never really talked in highschool cuz him and Sasha were love sick and shit, so I think you should try it out. And before college which starts in 2 days."

So here I am in my car driving to thus address Seth gave. I litteraly had to through so much traffic until I was finally at this place.

I walk up to the door and ring the door bell once, nothing, twice, I'm coming, said someone.

Dean finally opened the door, and let me in.

"What are you doing here, nikki?" Dean ask

"I was wondering if roman was here?" I said

Dean gave me an odd look but answer anyway, "upstair first door on your right." He says and heads I guess back to his bedroom for sleep he looked pretty tired.

I go upstairs following deans directions, and knock on the door "dean I told to quit coming in my room to borrow my freaking underwear, go buy some of your own." He shouted, I stuffed a laugh as I said

"I don't think I'll be borrowing your underwear cuz that degusting and because they wouldnt fit me," I say as I open the door.

Roman groan and said "please tell me your not here to lecture me about Sasha and our night out together,"

"No I'm not here for that. I was wondering if you would like to go get some breakfast." I say looking at him sprawl across his bed face down.

He turned his face to me and gave me a questioning look.
"Sure?"

I smiled and said"great get you ass outta bed and I'll be waiting in the car."I say and turn around.

$&%$&$&$%%%
Next chapter will be their breakfast condo. Hoped you enjoyed the chapter. And also sorry for not posting in like 2 or 3 months