Chapter Eleven

A/N: For any copyright claims please go to chapter one.I hoped that you liked the last chapter. Totally spur of the moment, from a request. Thank you. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Severus Snape's office, Hogwarts."

Everything blurs, then I'm standing in Severus' office. I step aside and Father steps through.

"Lucius, Draco. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Sorry to barge in like this but can you have Minerva join us? We are here to pick up Harry. We got custody. The letter came this morning. We have been granted permission to take him for the rest of break."

Severus gets up and comes towards the fireplace we just stepped out of. He grabs a handful of floo powder. "Minerva McGonagall."

"Yes, Severus? Is something the matter?" It went to her office.

"Nothing is wrong but can you step through?"

"Sure." Severus backs out of the fire so Professor McGonagall can step through.

"We got custody!" I blurt out. I slap my hands over my mouth.

"Draco, it's fine. I understand you're excited so please remove your hands from your mouth." I

comply.

"As my somebody has said, we now have custody of Harry. We've come to see if he wishes to spend the rest of the holiday at the Manor."

"Of course Lucius. Does Albus know?" She doesn't actually care if he doesn't know, according

to her bored tone.

"No, he does not know that we were coming today. This was not planned."

"That is good." She sends a small smile to Father.

We reach the portrait for Gryffindor Tower, but instead of saying the password, Professor

McGonagall places her hand on the frame. The Fat Lady lets us in.

Harry is playing Exploding Snap with George, Fred, and Ron. Percy is reading.

He stands. He must know that we're here for him. It's kinda obvious.

"Harry, can we go somewhere and talk?" I ask him.

"Erm, yeah, sure. We can go to my dorm." He waves at the Weasleys and then leads us up to the dorms.

"What is this about, may I ask?" He says, as soon as the door is shut and he's put up silencing

charms.

"As you are aware, I have been trying to get custody of you from your.... relatives," Lucius spits the last word. He nods. "Well this morning, I received a letter and it's been approved. My wife and I are now your guardians."

A smile breaks out, but it quickly turns to a frown. "Sir, what about Dumbledore?"

"There is nothing he can do. It's been decided. If you would like, you can spend the rest of the

holiday with us at the manor. I'll show you your new room." I say to Harry.

"Ok, yeah. I don't have anything to move in though. Everything I own is in my trunk," he says

embarrassed.

"That is okay. My wife went to get you some things, like new clothes. It's alright." This appears to make him feel better, if only a little bit.

"Sir," he says turning to Professo Snape, "no disrespect to you or Professor McGonagall, but might I ask why you're here too?"

"Well, I will be going to the manor with you." Snape replies. He looks at McGonagall.