Chapter Three: My Punishment

Eren's POV

When the door opens I instantly smell alcohol. Great. I was already in enough shit for being late, but now it's going to be ten times worse.

"WERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!" Grisha yelles as he throws a beer bottle at my head.

The bottle smashes against the now closed door right beside my head causing pieces of glass to cut my neck.

"I-I was a-at school." I replied in a whimper.

"WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU LATE!?" He all but screams.

"I-"

"Shut up, I don't want to hear your excuses." He cuts me off in a dangerously calm but stern voice.

"Come. Here." He demands.

I walk up to him knowing it'll only be worse if I disobey. He wraps his hands around my throat and pushes me to the floor. I squirm to try to get much needed air into my lungs.

"Stop struggling." He demands and I obey.

He removes his hands and I gasp in air greedily. There is definitely going to be a bruise there tomorrow. He then pulls me up by my shirt collar and throws me against the wall and throws a kick to my gut. I feel a familiar metallic taste fill my mouth as I cough it up.

"Wait for me in my room." Grisha demands and I limp up the stairs to his room.

I had no time to brace myself before he came into the room holding a familiar object.

"Remove your shirt and lay face down on the bed." He demands and I obey once again.

He locks the chains around my wrists in case I decide to disobey him halfway through. He then proceeds to raise the leather whip and bring it down harshly on my bare back. I feel crimson liquid flow down my back and barley have time to process the pain before another strike was dealt. He repeated this 44 more times.

He just left after unchaining me, without a word.

I winced as I stood up to tend to my wounds. I walk to my bathroom and patch myself up before passing out on my bed into a nightmare filled sleep.