12: An Actual Plan

Okay, so, I may or may not be updating every day, but we'll see.

Chase's POV:
We need to find a way to get out of here! Wait... I think I have an idea. Ryder and Skye are asleep, aww, she's so cute when she- wait, am I catching feelings for Skye?? I mean, she is- Chase! Pull it together! Stick to the plan. I look and see I have my spy uniform on, which is dirty because we've been here for das and we haven't gotten a chance to bath (ew) so yeah. So I quietly activated my zip line and it attached to one of the bars. I was attracting the zip line as hard as possible, hoping the bars would break, but the zip line unattached.
Chase: "Shit."
Now I need to find a new plan. I saw Humdinger with a breakfast pizza, he took a bite as he walked into the office. Okay, now is a good way to resume my plane. I got my zip line out and put both ends on two bars, I was pushing hoping that the bars could at least tilt, luckily they did. Then I felt something move.
Skye: "Chase? What are you doing?
Chase: "Hey beauti- I mean... I'm not saying you're not beautiful I'm just-"
Skye: "I get what you're trying to say, you're a pretty sweet guy."
Chase: "Th-Thanks..."
Skye: "Could we like, hang out one day? You know, when we're outta this cage."
Chase: "Sure... I'd like that!"
Humdinger: "Can you to lovebirds shut it?"
Dang it! I was too busy flirting I didn't even get to do my plan.
Chase: "Too late to attempt..."
Skye: "Chase, I'm so sorry, It's all my f-"
Chase: "No it was mine, we'll just have to wait. We'll get outta here soon."
Skye; "With you, everything will be possible."
Chase: "I love you, Skye."
Skye: "I love you, Chase."
Ryder: "Awww."
Chase: "Ryder?? How long have you been awake? How much did you see?"
Ryder: "I've been awake long enough. If only Katie felt that way about me..."
Skye: "Ryder, she does! It's that stupid Mayor Humdinger's fault!"
Chase: "Yeah, we promise you that as soon we get out of here, you and Katie will be back together."
Ryder: "You really mean it? Thanks guys."
——————-
Rocky: "Time for the master plan. Marshall. you're the quietest so you're gonna sneak into Humdinger's layer, as quiet as a mouse, and be careful not to get caught, even from a mile away his cameras could catch you."
Marshall: "Alright!"
Rocky: "When you get in, visit Chase, he could tell you how to set them free, using his spy skills, got it?"
Marshall: "Got it!"
Rocky: "Zuma, Everest, you guys will play as emergency drivers, if they need to get away quick enough, you guys are the people who will help them."
Zuma & Everest: "Got it!"
Rocky: "Tracker, I want you to join in with Marshall. Remember you to, DN'T BE CLUMSY THIS TIME!! Be extremely quiet!"
Tracker: "We know, we know..."
Rocky: "The rest will be backups. Let's do this!"
All: "Alright!"