3

previously:

For a long moment, Taehyung and Jungkook stared at each other, coming to an agreement that—yes, they both definitely needed the bathroom.

___________________

His hardness was stroked once, then twice in a swift, quick motion aimed for a fast release. This was how he was used to do it, when the need actually came to visit. But right now—it wasn’t working. Not really. He was still hard, but his own hand didn’t help like it usually would.

Fuck.

Jungkook heard rustling noises behind him, then soft exhales of breath, before eventually, the older spoke up. “You know, this is really…kind of awkward.”

Growling, Jungkook hurriedly pulled up his boxers and pants before whirling around. “I knew this was fucking stupid!” he hissed, earning a yelp from the older who was still standing with his back to him.

He watched as Taehyung hurriedly pulled his hand away from his erection and pulled his pants up again, before turning around with a flushed face, “Then what do you propose us to do? Sit here and wait for us to go limp?”

That did not sound appealing either. So yes, the older had thought it was brilliant to share the bathroom and just mind their own business. But standing there in the small bathroom with their backs facing each other while jerking themselves off had been too fucking weird.
“Dammit, just forget it, I’m going back.” With that Jungkook reached for the door and—

“Wait, don’t open—“

“….ohh…. thee…”

“Don’t slam the door,” Jungkook heard Taehyung’s warning a moment before his hand moved to slam the door shut in awkward embarrassment. But then the boy made it in time to hold the wooden door before it could slam against the frame and possibly alert the couple in the other room—if they even had it in them to pay attention at the moment.

Taehyung slowly pushed the door until it was closed with a soft click, and Jungkook let out a breath he didn’t know he’d been holding. He heard a similar exhale so close to his ear, and suddenly realized that Taehyung was—too close.

From this distance, he could hear the soft pants from the boy’s mouth. And when he turned his face to look, Jungkook could see the lone bead of sweat forming on that pale forehead, before it rolled down his flushed cheek. The scent of apple mixed with musk filled his nostrils and—

Fuck, Taehyung was staring.

It made Jungkook jerk away, meaning to give them some proper distance, but he made the mistake of stepping backwards when Taehyung was kind of standing behind him. It ended with his left thigh brushing against something hard, and the brat let out a small, “Hahh—“

Taehyung’s hand immediately flew up to cover his mouth as he took a few steps back, face burning up. Jungkook’s eyes involuntarily trailed downwards to the quite visible bulge in the grey drawstring pants his hyung was wearing, before they shift down to the tent inside of his own pants.

They could still hear faint moaning sounds that were (thankfully) barely audible from inside the bathroom, but they only served to remind the boys of their unsolved problems.

“Umm,” the brat spoke again, lowering his left hand until it completely fell to his side. Those brown eyes shifted uncertainly, before finally catching Jungkook’s eyes. “I—might have an idea?”

“What is it?”

The boy's mouth opened up and formed the words, but said idea only earned Taehyung an incredulous stare from him. Jungkook would have said something, but he was already looking like he wanted to smack himself, so.

So what?

Well, it wasn’t like he had any better suggestions, and it was only Taehyung, so, “Fine.”

When Taehyung looked up with a flushed face and an almost disbelieving look, Jungkook wondered what he’d gotten himself into.

_____________
Vote and comment