4

Soft pants and heavy exhalation echoed within the tiled walls, accompanied by occasional grunts that helped in drowning out the noises from outside. At least right now, all Taehyung could hear is Jungkook's heavy breathing mingled with his own.

Taehyung could feel the heat radiating from that toned body which was almost pressed against his own, contrasting with the cold tile wall on his back. Hands braced on either side of Taehyung's head, Jungkook rolled his hips forward, grinding their clothed erections together and eliciting a gasp from Taehyung.

"You called this," Jungkook started as he drove his hips forward, "A brilliant idea?"

Taehyung almost chuckled to himself. His hand fisted the material of Jungkook's shirt over his sides as a leverage to grind his hips forward. "Never said it was brilliant," a gasp, "But at least it's working."

A soft snort was heard, but otherwise Jungkook said nothing to negate his statement, choosing instead to grind his need against Taehyung's own. Yes, this definitely worked better than earlier. With the proximity, they could only concentrate on each other, blocking the sounds of pleasure from the outside.

Pressed together like this, they also didn't have time to be awkward before their needs took over and now they were grinding against each other. Taehyung almost laughed at how surreal this felt-he was grinding against Jeon Jungkook, the stupid prick that fought with him more than half the time.

It had been four years since Taehyung had met him in his second year of high school, with the majority of their acquaintance spent getting at each othe's throat. And now, four years into their non-friendship, they had come to the point of getting each other off. Taehyung snorted to himself, feeling somewhat amused by the notion.

But this-this didn't really mean anything, did it? Even if it kind of hurt to think that way.

"If-if you want, we don't-" Taehyung gasped as their hardness brushed against each other, "We don't have to talk about this. In the morn-a-ahh!" he couldn't help the moan when Jungkook jerked particularly hard right then, and continued with the same force and increased speed. Taehyung's head fell forward, forehead pressed against Jungkook's shoulder as his hips started bucking on their own, matching Jungkook in terms of speed and force.

He didn't know when his hands had slid from the older male's sides to his back, or when Jungkook's hands had moved to squeeze his hips just so, guiding their movement and making Taehyung squirm and gasp and let out some embarrassing moans which he would deny later, just as Jungkook would deny having made those throaty groans.

"Fuck," Jungkook hissed into Taehyung ear, "This is too slow."

Then those hands disappeared from his hips, and Jungkook ceased moving against him. Taehyung let out a confused whine, hips bucking slightly into empty air in search of friction. He barely registered the rustling sounds, before hands were pulling at the strings drawing his pants together and Taehyung yelped, pulling his head off of Jungkook's shoulder. "H-hey!"

"Pants, hyung," Jungkook simply said, though his hands stilled as Taehyung's own hands gripped at them.

It was also then that Taehyung realized Jungkook had already pulled his own pants and boxers down, just enough to free his-his-

Oh god, oh shit, oh bloody-

Taehyung froze, feeling his face impossibly hot at the sight of Jungkook's member. In the far corner of his mind which still had an ounce of sense, Taehyung knew that he was staring. That same part of his mind also helpfully informed him that staring was rude and improper, especially when the object he was staring at was someone else's d-di-