Are you gotta have a apple pie life

Dean laugh when he see his brother. "You scare the heck out of me." Sam said. "Just because you got out of practice." Dean said. The boys flip and now sam is on top and dean is on the bottom. "Or not." Chloe said.

Sam and dean get up and Chloe join with them. "Guys what are you doing here." Sam said. "Well me and Chloe are just getting a drink." Dean said and Chloe glared at him. 

"Sam?" Jessica said as she turn on the lights and make everyone look at her. "Jess uh hey... Dean and Chloe this is my girlfriend Jessica." Sam said. "Wait your brother and sister Dean and Chloe." Jessica ask. "I love the smurfs, you know I gonna tell us you are a completely of my brother ledge." Dean said. "Dean." Chloe growl. 

"Let me just put something on." Jessica said. "No no no I won't Dream of it really." Dean said. "Anyway can I borrow your boyfriend for some private." Chloe said. Jessica give Chloe a sad smile and Sam is not happy and come to Jessica.

"No no  whatever you say but you two say it in front of her." Sam said as he put a arm around Jessica. "Ok um dad not have been home a few days." Chloe said. She knew Sam is not dumb when he tell Chloe that john is doing his thing. "Dad is on a hunting trip and haven't been home a few days." Dean said.

Sam is in shocked while Jessica give Sam a confused face and Sam tell Jessica a few words before she leave.

"Jess excuse us, we had to go outside"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Outside

Sam change his pajamas to his T-shirt and some jeans and go outside with Dean and Chloe about the hunting trip. 

"I mean come on you two can't not break in to expect me in the middle of the night to hit the road with you guys." Sam said, angry. "You don't understand me Sammy, dad missing and we are gotta to find him." Chloe said. "Well Chloe what did I say dad is always missing and he is always fine." Sam said.

"Are you coming or not." Dean said. "I'm not." Sam said. "Why not." Chloe said. "I swore I was done hunting for good." Sam said. "Oh come on its not all bad ok." Dean said. We all went to the impala and Sam and Dean is still fighting and Chloe is tried to stop fighting but they can't.

"So are you gotta have a apple pie life, is that it." Dean said. "No not normal, safe." Sam said. "That's why you ran away." Chloe said. Chloe give Sam the puppy eyes to make him to come with her and dean to find their dad. "What is he's hunting." Sam said.

"Where did I put the papers at." Dean said as he is trying to find the papers in the trunk of the impala. "So when dad left you and Chloe going hunting." Sam said. "Hey dude I'm 26 and Chloe is 24." Dean said. He find the papers when all the men's went missing and he show sam the papers and show the voice of a woman. "I can't never go home."

"Never go home?" Sam said. He tell Dean and Chloe that he will come but he had to come back for his interview. "Do we have a deal or not." Sam said and Dean and Chloe smile.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Apartment

Sam is packing his stuff and put his cool looking hook away when Jessica come to the room.

"Wait your taking off is it your Dad is he ok?" Jessica said. "Yea it's just a couple days." Sam said. He getting his clothes and put it in his bag. "What about the interview." Jessica said. "I will make a interview." Sam said. "Sam please just stop a minute." Jessica said. "You sure your gotta be ok."

"Hey, everything is gonna be okay. I will back in time. I promise." Sam said. He kissed Jessica on the cheek and leave. "At least you can tell me where you are going." Jessica said but sam already left.