Girl on fire

The winchesters are driving back and then the brothers are talking about where would they go to find their dad while Chloe is asleep.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Apartment

"Tell me of you and Chloe find dad ok." Sam said and Dean drive off and sam is a bit sad. 

Sam open his and girlfriend apartment and comes in. ''Jess you home?" Sam said and find a plate of chocolate chip cookies and a note said '' Missing you Loved you." Sam grabbed a cookie and eats it when he come to his room.

He went to his bed and lay down. Sam is a bit happy when he will see Jessica soon but he feel something wet on the forehead. Dip. And then when he open his eyes he see something horror like someone kill a puppy infront of him.

Jessica was pinned to the ceiling, blood coming out of her stomach and starring back to him.

"NO!" Sam said, see his girlfriend death but in shocked and scare to see his girlfriend like that and his mother. Jessica body is on fire and its too late for sam save her.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hallway

Dean kicked the door and Chloe was behind him.

"SAM." Dean said.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Room

"JESS!"  Sam said as he cover his face as a shield and see his girlfriend. Dean and Chloe find him and they look at the ceiling to see Jessica.

They grabbed Sam and Dean and Chloe trying to push their brother out of the building but all sam had  to do is calling his girlfriend name and being push away or he will be just like Jessica.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Outside

Everyone and even the winchesters are out side the same time just like their mother and sam go to the trunk of the impala and get a shotgun and dean and Chloe come with him.

Sam was half anger and crying about of his girlfriend die and to get his revenge who kill his mother and girlfriend. He put the shotgun back in  the impala.

"We got work to do."

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Vote and comment

~ the Angel puppy