Skin

Impala

Chloe is putting silver bullet in her gun. She didn't listen Dean last night to go to the sewers but she had to check the sewers one last time.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sewers

Chloe is in the sewers to look around. She in the shifter lair and she saw is candles, skin and other things that the shifter change into.

Chloe hear something and she saw a another sheet. When she take the sheet off she saw someone who is tied up with hands and feet tied together.

''Sammy?!'' Chloe said

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Motal

Dean is drinking his beer while ''Sam'' is giving him another one.

''Hey Dean.'' he or she said as it give Dean another beer. ''I had to say is, I forgot how are we gonna kill the shapeshifter again, ''So what is it.''

Dean grab another beer from the shifter hand and say '' silver bullet to the heart. Fake sam look at him and swing the beer bottle over dean head, knock out Dean.

Fake sam eyes turn into silver and smile.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sewer

''What happened.'' Chloe said as she untied sam hands and feet and sam explaining to Chloe while he's crying a bit.

'' I was about to look for you guys when everything went white.'' Sam explains. '' someone hit me over the head and I wonld up here and just in time to see that thing change into me.''

''Its ok Sammy ok, can you walk.'' Chloe said. ''Yea... I think so.'' Sam said. ''Ok we got to go, Dean went to see you.''Chloe said.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Motal

The shifter change into Chloe again and we can see ''Sam'' form on the floor.

Fake Chloe tied Dean's hands while it walk around. ''What are you gonna do to me.'' Dean said. ''Oh I'm not gonna do something to you, Chloe will.'' The shifter said. ''They will never catch her.'' Dean said.

''Oh doesn't matter.'' Fake Chloe said as it eyes turn into silver. ''Murder of the first of her owns brother, she will be wanted of the rest of her life and you know what happened to Sammy boy, he cry beautiful.''

Fake Chloe get a kitchen knife from last time for torturing sam and use it for Dean while Dean is struggling his bounds.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A few hours later

''I must say, I will be sorry to lose this skin your sister got a good thing foe her then you and Sammy.'' Fake Chloe said as she get a beer and rise her hand up when she said cheers her drink.

Dean had idea is to kick fake Chloe with his bound feet and get a knife from the table to cut the ropes that's bound his hands and fight with fake Chloe.

It's been a while of the fight and it ends when fake Chloe put both of her hands on dean's neck, strangling him.

''HEY.'' Real Chloe said as she point her gun at the shifter while Sam is behind her.

Chloe shoot her gun at the shifter two times and the shifter is on the floor, Dead

''Dean.'' Sam said as he run over to dean to make sure he's ok while Chloe get her necklace back from the shapeshifter.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Morning

The winchesters are ready to leave and go on the road while Sam is saying goodbye to Rebecca and the winchesters leave St. Louis.

''They guys.'' Chloe said and sam turned his head to tell Chloe what is it and Chloe tell her brothers that she gonna miss her funeral and the winchesters laugh.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Vote or comments ok

~the Angel puppy