Old friend, New case

Gas station

The impala drive to the gas station to get gas. Sam was on his phone, checking his e-mails from his cottage friends and he got a e-mail from a girl name "Rebecca warren."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Rebecca warren house

A woman, Rebecca, open the door to see Sam, dean and Chloe at the door with a happy look on sam.

''Omg sam'' Rebecca said. '' well is it little Becky'' Sam said to his old friend and sam and Rebecca hug. Sam forgot to tell Dean and Chloe to meet Rebecca and Rebecca let the three in.

''Hey nice place''. Chloe said as she, sam, Dean and Rebecca is inside the house. ''Thanks it's my parents, we're having a crash in here''. Rebecca said. As they come to the kitchen, Dean tell Rebecca a another question. '' where your folks'' Dean question. 

''There out of town, they are in Paris'' Rebecca answer, "I'm gonna wait until Zack is free."  Why what happened to him'' Sam said.

'' well Zack come home and find Emily tied to a chair, she was beaten and bloody and she wasn't breathing. Rebecca explained. ''So he called 911 and the police arrested him, but the thing is the only way that Zack if... if he was two places in onces.

''Two places in onces?" Chloe said. Chloe come to the kitchen and see sam is in the kitchen looking at a picture of him, Rebecca and Zack.

''Don't worry, Rebecca we will fix this ok." Sam said to Rebecca. ''How?, what about Dean and Chloe. Rebecca said. '' well um.. Dean and Chloe are detectives. Sam lie.

"Ok." Rebecca said.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Night

The winchesters and Rebecca are watching the tape of Zack killing Emily.

''Wait it's 22:02 that's about 10 and the attack'' Dean said. ''Yea the Lawler changes a few scenes." Rebecca said. Sam think or saw something on the screen and tell Rebecca something.

''Hey Rebecca can we get  something a drink." Sam said. ''Sure thing. Rebecca said. Oh and some sandwiches. "Sam said.

''Sure." Rebecca said. She leave and sam tell Dean and Chloe something.

''Guys look at this, look at Zack eyes." Sam said. ''Maybe a camera flare." Chloe said. ''No guys look at it again." Sam said. "I don't know what it is but we had to solve it." Dean said.