S I X

Wonpil spent the day taking care of Dowoon and helping him with his work, even though Dowoon insisted that he knew how to do it.

He just wanted to be there for the younger.

"What's up with Younghyun hm?"

"Mm nothing much hyung."

"Doesn't seem so."

"Oh? How?"

"He's always staring at Jae hyung like he likes him. Then he walks away all sad."

You can tell Younghyun hyung likes Jae hyung but you can't tell I like you.

How funny.

"Yeah he likes him hyung."

"Awww. Why doesn't he say something then?"

"It's not that easy hyung.."

"How?"

"You can't always do what you want to do without fear hyung."

"You won't know unless you try."

"Sometimes it's better not to try. It's scary. What if you get rejected? What if it's all embarrassing?? What if it ends your prior relationship with them? Hyung there are lots of reasons."

"Dowoon.."

"I'm sorry.."

"It's ok. Don't be. It's ok to be scared. Just, don't let it take control of you. That's what stops you. Sometimes you need to let go, and go for it. Because one day, your chance to do it, might be gone."

"I see.."

"By the way you were talking, it seems like you like someone too."

"I..uh.. I actually do.."

"Who??"

Should I tell him?

Maybe.

"It's actually—" he was stopped by Wonpil's phone when it went off. Wonpil looked down on his phone and groaned.

"Sooyoung."

"Oh."

"It's probably nothing. Let's keep talking."

"Hyung..you should go see what she needs.."

"Dowoonie what did I tell you earlier."

"Yes hyung I understand but..she's your girlfriend. You need to tend to her too."

"Dowoon."

"Hyung. I'm ok. You should go."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive.." Wonpil pulled the boy in for a tight hug and stayed that way for a minute before letting go.

"Are you going to school tomorrow woonie?"

"Yeah.."

"I'll see you tomorrow then." Wonpil smiled at the boy and left the room.

Just a few words could've changed everything.

For the good or worse.

But life had other plans