Ex bestfriend(Kaito, Vocaloid)

Bestfriend...

" Y/n, why not?" Kaito whined, amusing me" Because you had enough ice cream for today." I said, laughing a little." Fine, but only because you're my bestfriend." He said, a smile on his face. But for some reason his words hurt me a little.

That was four years ago, when we were in 7th, he hasn't talked to me since 8th." Y/n!" My bestfriend Rin shouted, making me turn around. Upon seeing her running I saw a flash of blue." Y/n, guess what I heard!" A overly excited Rin exclaimed, a large smile on her face." I dunno, what?" I asked her." Someone is going to ask you out!" She said, a look of shock etched itself on my face." What?! N-No way, no one likes me like that!" I exclaim, making her laugh." Someone does and he is planning on asking you out on Friday, that's what I heard!" She said, a huge smile on her face. She knows about my crush on Kaito and how he stopped talking to me in 8th, now that someone wants to ask me out, she became happy for me, she most likely thinks I need a boyfriend.

Opening my locker, a note fell out, scarring me." The hell?" I mumble. Opening the note, I began reading.

Dear Y/n,

Hey Y/n, its been awhile but I'm sure you don't want to, but meet me at my house on Wednesday, I need to talk to you.

Your friend, Akaito.

What the hell?...

" Hey! I'm glad you came over Y/n! Its been awhile." Akaito said, a small smile on his face." Yeah it has, so you wanted to talk?" I ask him, his smile faltering." Yeah, have you talked to Kaito lately?" He asked me, confusing me a little." No, I haven't talked to him in years.".I tell him, shocking him." Years?! What the hell happened?!" He questioned me, a scared look on his face." Well one day while walking with Len and Rin he just told me to stop talking to him that's all." I told him, watching his expression change." But why would he do that? What the hell happened to him?" Akaito said, a look of worry on his face." I dunno but it hasn't fazed me much, I mean he did just say stop talking to me and walked back over to the moron popular kids." I say, a understanding look on his face." Yeah I forgot that he does hang with them, don't know why though." Akaito said." Well I should tell you this though, Mikuo Zatsune is going to ask you out Friday for a dare." Akaito said, surprising me." Who dared him? Don't tell me it was-" " Kaito, yeah I know that is what I wanted to talk to you about." He cuts me off, making tears come to my eyes." The hell happen to him, I mean he wasn't like this 4 years ago and he sure as hell wouldn't of gambled with my feelings." I said, tears lightly going down my face." He changed because of his ex girlfriend Miku Zatsune." Akaito said, looking worried still." Don't worry about it, this is just his true nature Akaito, that little dare of his will backfire you know." I tell him, his worried face became one that looked angry. Before I could look behind me, Akaito hugged me, surprising me." A-Akaito?!" I exclaim, shocked that this boy, one who never hugged people was hugging me, why? I don't know. I hear a door slam when he finally let's me go, his face not looking as angry as before." Um Akaito? What was that for?" I asked him, still shocked." Kaito." He said and I soon understood. The douche bag had saw me in his house, hugging his brother, crying. Great, more things to tell his "friends".

Friday...

I hate him, tooling with me, pissing me off majorly. I told Miku Hatsune what Akaito told me and she told me one thing, he loved me. He doesn't love me, if he did he wouldn't of been a douche bag for the last four years.

Right now I'm sitting on the schools roof, in the rain, thinking about 20 minutes ago when Mikuo Zatsune asked me out.

1:03pm, Friday

" Date on Monday with me?" He had said, making me gag a little.( A/n I actually find him kinda hot so no one kill me.)" Can't, I like someone." I said, making him smirk." Akaito right? Or the short kid, Len?" He asked, kinda pissing me off, again." Whatever, not like I liked a ugly girl like you, I only did this cause Kaito asked me too, dumbass bitch." The boy had said, making me cry. He walked away while I ran to the roof, my quiet place that only I knew about.

Friday...

Now here I am, crying, crying because of Mikuo, crying because of how stupid I was, crying because of Kaito. When we were friends he would always tell me d-" Don't cry Y/n-chan, its as sad as watching ice cream fall on the ground." Said a voice behind me, scarring me." Kaito." I mumble, turning my head around, and sure enough there is Kaito, in his usual outfit." The hell do you want Kaito and don't call me Y/n-chan." I say, anger relevant in my voice." Why are you angry with me?" He asked, watching me, confused. Why is he confused?! The moron had dared his friend to ask me out." You know damn well Shion." I said, anger evident in my voice." No I don't." He said, sounding.. Scared?" Don't play dumb with me! Akaito told me what you dared Mikuo to do, you disgust me Shion." I shout him, about to cry even more." And what's worse? You don't care, you hate me I know that but why? What the fuck did I ever do to you Kaito? What did I do to deserve this?" I shouted at him, finally breaking down. I'm crying again, but not because I'm sad but because I'm angry, angry at everything." I didn't dare him to do anything, I asked him to ask you out because you need someone other that Miku and Rin, and Akaito probably thought I dared him to do it, I would never do that!" Kaito yelled, looking... Angry? No more like full on enraged." Then why? Why not let me care about myself, you obviously don't care about me." I yelled at him, making him speechless." Because I do care for you, I just didn't know this would happen." Kaito said, finally calmed down." Then why didn't you just ask Akaito or Taito or hell, even Len or Mikuo Hatsune, why him?" I asked him, looking confused." Cause I was hoping he would find out who you liked." Kaito said, a light blush on his face." Why do you want to know? It's not like I'll get who I want, so who cares." I say, still angry and sad at the same time." Cause I'm in love with you Y/n!" He shouted, angering me." Your a liar after all do you think I'd believe that bullshit? You have another thing coming if you thi-" As I spoke I'm cut off by a pair of lips on mine. Eagerly I began to kiss back, built up tension that was being put into this kiss, made the kiss better. Pulling away, a string of saliva connecting us still." Do you believe... me... now?" He asked me between pants, his hands tightened around my waist. I nod, blushing a bright red. He smiles and kisses me again.

Friends...

" Finally!" Rin yelled, making me blush brightly." Don't draw attention to us Rin!" I quietly scolded her as she made me blush even darker." Sorry but he eventually needed to tell you." Rin said, eating her oranges." But I don't even know if we're a couple or if he was lying.and us playing with my feelings or if he just simply just kissed me because he felt bad for once in his life." I tell Rin, a concerned look on her face." You know Kaito isn't like that he wouldn't play with your feelings and he wouldn't lie to you, the boy loves you." Rin stated." I don't know Rin, remember what I told you, what Mikuo Zatsune said to me! I don't know if I can trust him." I told Rin, a sad look on her face." Yeah you have a point there well give it a month and if it seems like all it is is a lie then dump his sorry ass." Rin said, making me laugh a little." Alright I'll do that." I said to her, a smile on my face.

Kaito...

" Y/n-chan! Wait for me!" Kaito yelled, running towards me." What Kaito?" I ask, kinda harsh. When I turned around his lips were placed upon mine again, scarring me a little." Mine." He whispered, kissing me again. Mine? What is wrong with him? When he pulls away again I have a blush on my face while his holds a smile." Y/n come on we're going to the ice cream shop." Kaito says, his smile getting bigger. Yup he is kinda the same.

Walking to the Ice cream shop Kaito grabs my hand and pulls me somewhere." Where are we going Kaito?" I ask him, worried." Don't worry Y/n-Chan, I'll be right beside you." He said, tugging me forward. When we got there I saw a beautiful view of the sunset." Its beautiful Kaito." I whisper, stuck in a gaze." Do you remember this place Y/n?" He asked me. I look around and spot a tree, one with our names on it." Kinda, why did you bring me here?" I ask him, a skills on my face." Well this is where I found out that I was in love with you." He said, a genuine smile and blush on his face. Quickly, I move so that I'm in front of him." Y/n-ch-." He starts before I kiss him, making him kiss me back." You're mine Y/n." Kaito said, pulling me closet to him as we kiss again, making me happy. I don't know if I made a right choice but for right now I did.