America, I love you, you git (ship) [UsUk, Hetalia] *lemon*

A/n- I'm back! Lemon.... have I written one? I don't remember but let's get on with this one, LEMON! LEMON! LEMON! WHOO HOOO!!!!!

*England(Arthur) P.O.V*

"Ahh.... nngh... Ar-Arthur! I... ugh... nngh.." Moaning my name, he turned me on even more, his breaths getting even more shallow and uneven. I conquered America, before that bloody git France! But-

"England! Dude, wake up! It's like 2 in the afternoon dude!" Said the obnoxious American, who happened to be eating hamburgers, which only god knows how the wanker got them. "I'd prefer to sleep, you git." Upon saying that, I threw the covers back over me, hoping for that dream again. "But dude! France wants all of us to hang out today!" He said, awakening me completely. "See? That always wakes you up dude!" Said the smiling American, making me angry. "Just let me sl-" Suddenly, I'm cut off by America, pushing me down to the couch, surprising me. "W-What the hell are you doing, you bloody wanker?!" I shouted, a deep crimson blush on my face. "Well, how else am I supposed to wake you up?" He said, a smirk on his face. "Hey England, wanna meet Florida?" He said, confusing me.'I've already been to Florida you idiot, and how could I meet a state?' As I thought that, I hadn't realized that he had gotten his shirt off, showing off his defined and broad muscles, which made the American, sexy. "Am-America?! What in God's na-." Again, I'm cut off, but this time with a pair of lips, America's lips. 

His big, strong, and  calloused hands began to rub the bulge in my pants, getting me to moan, his tongue invading my mouth as I moaned. He quickly removed all of my clothes except for his and my boxers, pulling back and starting to kiss my jaw and neck. "A-Alfred...." I moaned, stuttering slightly. Smirking, he drew back and began to remove my boxers and grip my hardened member, a groan escaping my lips. He began to stroke my member, leaving love bites on my neck. " A-Alfred!!!" I moaned out, releasing into his hand. "My My~ You sure did cum ealy." He whispered in my ear, making the already apparent blush on my face darker.

*2 hours later*

"I owe Japan some money." France mumbled, rewatching the video he made of England getting his ass pounded by America.