His Butler, Naughty (Ship) [Sebastian x Ciel, Black Butler]

A/n- This was a request and btw this is on another website so yeah that is where I got this request and this is the PG-13 Version. I don't feel like killing brain cells today.

Damn butler, always causing me problems. How was I suppose to know that I was going to be kidnapped, again?! But watching Sebastian with that se- Stop it brain! Ever since I became a demon I've been having weird feelings around Sebastian. I know he doesn't know, thank God but how the hell do I get rid of them, I mean yes I like watching Sebastian's nice hips and a- SHUT THE FUCK UP BRAIN! Anyways I think I might of been crushing on Sebastian. This is not good. Besides I'm like 18 and he is 25 but that is what we look like to everyone around, but it is hard to ignore the fact that he is sexy. My brain won't shut up, I know hormones and blah blah blah, I don't care! Damn it Sebastian I'm going to kill you when I get my hands on you!" Or you can get him to beg for mercy when you get your hands on him." Shut up, dammed hormones." Look at the boy, he has to be at the least eighteen so can't we have a little fun?" One of the men in the room say, pointing over to me." Well the order was to lure Sebastian here but I guess you guys can do what ever you want to the kid." Another said, kinda pissing me off. I'm a demon, I don't need Sebastian to come and get me." But you want to watch him cum." Shut up brain! Your not helping.

That was a year ago, the last time I was kidnapped.

Quickly and diligently, I get my clothes on and silently go threw a window without anyone noticing, not causing any problems for me." Yea except that problem in your pants." I swear I'm going to shoot myself when I get- wait where am I? Damn it well might as well hail a cab. Remember no getting drunk again Ciel.

I forgot to mention that I've had been missing for about a year, so yeah don't need to be found by Sebastian. The reason you may ask? Well we got into a argument and lets say that he royally pissed me off and lets say that he has been fine without me, besides since I've stopped aging, he stopped caring so I'm fine, living in a two bedroom studio apartment, a motorcycle, another dog named Pluto. Yup my life had been just peachy for the last year, hell I even had a boyfriend and two girlfriends, I preferred the boyfriend, not as moody." Plus you like the D better than the V." Okay brain shut up, we both know I haven't slept with a guy, yet.

As I arrive home I hear talking from my next door neighbors." Blue-black hair and a eye patch? Nope no resident by that description but we have about four 18 year old men in the building." Said my neighbor/land lord. Quickly, I enter my apartment and am greeted by my dog." Hi Pluto, did ya miss me?" I ask the dog, petting his black fur. He barks at me and I just laugh, I mean yeah Pluto was a demon hound that died awhile back but eh, I like my Pluto better, less male nakedness." But you want to see Sebastian naked." What is with my brain today? Is Sebastian near and is that why I keep having those thoughts? I hate hormones. A knock at my door brings me out of my thoughts.

Sebastian P.O.V

After waiting 5 minutes a blonde boy with green eyes opens the door." Are you Brad Adams?" I ask, hoping that I fine him today." I'm Brad, who's asking?" The blonde replies, his voice it sounds familiar." Have you seen him?" I ask, holding up a picture of Ciel, my master." No can't say I have, I would remember seeing a cute boy like that. But he kinda does resemble my roommate. Yo, Ciel come here." Brad shouts, making my never beating heart beat. Another boy comes over, this time with with black hair and brown eyes. His brown eyes widen once he saw me, looking... Confused? No maybe shocked." Why are you here Sebastian?" The young boy asks, confirming my suspicion." Thats Sebastian? I thought he wasn't hot Ciel." Brad says, making Ciel blush." a Brad, what did I tell you? I left because of a certain reason and that reason is still apparent." Ciel said, making my heart break a little. I caused him to leave?" Brad can me and Sebastian have some privacy?" Ciel asks the blonde who simply just nods his head and whispers something before he leaves.

Ciel P.O.V

Damn butler, how the hell did he find me? Before leaving Brad whispered" Have fun." And winked as he walked away." What are you doing here Sebastian?" I ask the butler, slightly annoyed." My apologies master but after a few months I decided to come and look for you and ask about our contract." Sebastian says, his usual smirk on his face." What about it?" I ask him, wondering why he came to talk to me." Sir we've been in a contract for over 1200 years, do you wish to end it and make your own contracts?" He asks me, shocking me. In over a thousand years he has never asked me that. Why does he ask now?" Why did you decide to ask now? Instead of I don't know, after 4 or 5 hundred years ago?" I ask him, trying to get a honest answer out of him." Honestly master, I didn't think you could live without me but I see I was wrong and now I ask if you want to cancel the contract, so you can sign your own contracts, hell even if you wanted to you could marry a human and make them a demon and all you would have to do is make a contract with them and you two are bound for life but until we break our contract you can't do any of those things." Sebastian says, a hint, a very small hint of sadness in his words. He doesn't want to break the contract with me. Why? I don't know but I do know I don't want to break the contract with him." No, Sebastian I don't want to break the contract with you and call me Ciel, its the 21st century not the 19th century." I say to him, a small smile on his face." As you wish, Ciel." He says, a smirk fully planted back on his face." Thank you, now if you excuse me, I need to shower." I say to him, walking back to my room and grabbing my clothes and heading towards my bathroom to take my shower.

After I got out of the shower, I came out to see Sebastian cooking." What are you making Sebastian?" I ask him, a smirk on his face." I wonder if he has the same smirk on his face when he sleeps with people." Damn brain, shut up." I'm making hamburgers, a American food."( Please don't shoot me, I'm taking a random guess at what hamburgers are) As soon as he finished saying that, Brad came in with his boyfriend Finn. " Hi Ciel and guy I don't know!" A overly excited Finn said, a huge smile on huge face." I'm Sebastian." Sebastian introduces himself as he finished the food. Hamburgers and fries/chips, whatever people call them." Ciel how come you never told us about your boyfriend?" Finn asks, making me freeze, as well as Sebastian." Finn, Sebastian is NOT my boyfriend." I say, as calmly as possible." Well I ship you too!" He says, making me facepalm." Well I don't." I say, looking over at Sebastian who is just cooking like he never heard that." Just wait until May hears about this!" Finn says, talking about my coworker, May." God, why he always so energetic?" I ask Brad, who just shrugs. God I'm surrounded by and friends with idiots.

After dinner, Brad and Finn left to see May while me and Sebastian stayed at my place." So what happened to you and that girl, Grey?" I ask him, which makes him shudder." She tried to do something and I kicked her out, how about you Ciel, what have you been doing?" He asks me, making me think. What have I done?" You had erotic dreams about Sebastian and slept with 10 woman." Ok brain, just stop already." Well I had two girlfriends and one boyfriend, all broken up with, they didn't like that I never smiled for them." I tell him. That's when it happens. That's when he kisses me. Wrapping my arms around his neck I begin kissing back, trying to to deepen the kiss even more. He pulls away as I just sit there, in his lap, eyes clouded with lust." Ciel, may I continue?" He asks me, a look I've never seen before in his eyes, making him sexier." Yes Sebastian." I respond before I'm my back on the couch, him on top of me, kissing my neck. As he kisses my neck, he bites down on a certain spot, making a loud moan come from the back of my throat. I, move my hands to the side of his head and pull it back up to mine, kissing him until we hear the front door open." You own me 20 bucks! I told you Ciel is the Uke!" Finn shouts, making me blush furiously.

A/n: I know not as good as anything else people have read but I'm just not as good as everyone else, but if you want to request! Just comment any name of any character and I'll do it. Peace!