hey

Hey guys, sorry I can't keep my promises. In the last update I said that I would put a chapter up some time after it but I'm gonna be real with you and just say I was lazy. I'm not gonna be like the other authors saying that I'm depressed and I have to put it on hold or I have no inspiration left (I know I said that last time but now I see how stupid it sounds) I did have a load of ideas but I guess I just forgot over time with my laziness. I know it sounds stupid and I'm sorry. I guess it's just that today I found out my ex was just going out with me just to use me😒. I guess it just kicked me in the ass and now I don't really feel anything for him anymore and it just made me think that I could use my time doing something else than lying about. And why not a better way than updating this book! I got one chapter saved as a draft right now and I'm going to try to get it out in the next week or so. So don't give up hope on this book yet and by now I would of guessed most of you would've stopped reading this because let's be real, only half of you read A/Ns. Well that's all I've got to say and be sure to keep giving me requests, if they're anything but lemons I will gladly do them in time. Catch you guys later!

Peace!

~Holly💜