Get out(short)

Not related to the story

Y/N's P.O.V~

Me and Lloyd have been fighting for a while now, he would stay out late;come back drunk or with bruises. He's either out pleasing the fans or getting an interview, Bearley even noticing I exist. Some fiancé. For example, he promised me tonight that we would just relax and watch some movies. Heaven knows where he is at 11:30pm.

Lloyd never used to be like this, there was once a time where he'd stay with me all day just to cuddle or help me with a small cold. I give anything for those times back...

-SLAM-

The front door slams shut, for the hundredth time this month, I don't know how it's still on its hinges. He tried to go upstairs to avoid another fight, but I'm sick of it all.

"So ,where were you?"I say turning off the TV.

"Out"his reply was short so I turned around to retort, not letting my anger take over yet.

"By that you mean?"

"God, why do you have to be so nosey?" Then temper breaks.

"I am your FIANCÉ, if you DIDN'T want to get married then tell me why I have this ring"

"I don't have time to deal with your cap, I'm going to bed"

"Oh no, your bed is right here!"I say pointing at the couch.

"I payed for everything in this house so your sleeping on the couch"

Only a child would be idiotic to say that,"Lloyd if you don't want to be with me then take your stupid ring, your belongings and leave!" I throw my ring at his chest and wait for him to go.

"Get.Out." I say exhausted

"Take everything I belong?"

"That's what I sai-" he cut me off by grabbing me and walking out the door, all the whlie I had a dead panned face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, sorry for only coming back with this I'm trying to think of my other stories but some help with suggestions will be appreciated. Hope ya like!peace!

~Holly💜