Dominate!Ryan!

(Okay so this is for my beautiful BB. She wanted something like this and I was like...okay??? and since her birthday is coming up, I thought writing one thing she wanted was good b-day present.) (Also, Smut Warning.)

As cameramen followed both men into the abandoned hut, the tension grew with each step. Shane plopped down into a chair, waiting for Ryan to start up with some sort of dialogue.

"This room had...no record of any violent past, but visitors had mentioned some sort of footprints on the rug...and ceiling.."

"The celiling, Ryan? Youre telling me, some guy walked in here, 'oooh yeah this is a great party place!' and he looks up, oh, what does he see? damn footprints?!" Ryan laughed and rolled his eyes.

"No that's- thats not what probably happened, maybe his car broke down and he nee- needed a place to stay. This plac-" Shane stopped him, wheezing.

"This place is in the middle of, god fuck, no where! How are you gonna just walk in here and go, 'I can stay here, looks sanitary enough.'"

"Ha, yeah 'I can sleep on this floor right here.'" Ryan joined in, before looking around once more. Deciding to stay quiet, they sat there, waiting for some sort of EVP, some ghost to talk to them, but most importantly, some ghost to throw Shane a-crossed the room.

"Ghosts...sprits-" Ryan began,

"Demons!" Shane yelled.

"N-no, Shane." Ryan hid his smile, trying to continue.

"If any of you are angry...or trapped, talk to us..I'll hear you...well uh, ill hear you later, that is."

"Ryan, let them talk." Shane leaned back on his chair, with the now quiet room, as it made a creak.  Ryan's eyes shot open.

"Did you- did you hear that..?" Shane chuckled,

"Yes, it was my chair." The smaller man nodded, now with a look of annoyment.

"Then stop leaning back, you'll fall." He crossed his arms, still waiting for some sort of Ghost reaction.

'when did he become my mom?' Shane thought as they climbed up the stairs, to the next room. The room was small, had a bed fit for a woman and a wooden rocking chair. A rug was placed on the floor as well, probably covered with dirt or something. Now sitting next to each other on the bed, hip to hip, Ryan pulled out the spirit box as Shane winced.

"Sorry Ghouls, this is horrible and loud." Ryan hip bumped him before turning the loud box on, sudden channels now changing quickly.

"Ghosts, you can use this to talk to us. I'm Ryan and this is Shane, can you say our names back?" Of course, no reply.

"Is there anybody with us?" Ryan tapped his foot nervously.

"hel-lo." It replied, Shane laughed. Ryan kind-a smiled.

"Hi, are you..the maid who died in here..?" the box didn't reply for another few seconds, just leaving the room with static.

"I-I am...no- ot." Ryan's face puzzled, then turned it off when nothing else replied.

"So there ya proof, huh?" Shane sarcastically rose his eye brow at him, Ryan rolled his eyes and went to the door.

"Shut up, Shane. We both know that wasn't bullshit. Now, next room?" He walked to the attic entrance, Shane scrunched his nose in disgust yet amusement. They climbed up the steps, turning both flashlights off and listening for EVP. A loud crash could be heard from the left side of the room.

"Dude, what the fuck, stop playing around." Ryan said, expecting Shane to be over there.

"That- ...That wasn't me." Shane smirked, groping Ryan's ass. Ryan blushed, ignoring the sudden feeling on his lower region.

"Then...who..." He stumbled for his flashlight, then flicked it on, only to reveal a broken vase.

(HEY !! SMUT WARNING !! )

"Maybe it was just wind that pushed it over, Ryan. Don't worry ab-" Ryan pushed Shane against the wall with sudden force to take him by surprise.

"Shut up, Shane. Now." He stood on his tippy-toes, planting a hard kiss on the taller mans lips. Shane leaned over to help Ryan, seeing how he cant reach, but he pulled away.

"I just want...you. Right now.." Shane chuckled,

"We have the rest of the episode to record, Ry."

"I don't fucking care. Were doing this right here, right now." Ryan slipped his shirt off, Shane took this all by surprise, Ryan was never dominate, but it fascinated him.

"You don't mind...that I'm...being like this, right?" Shane shook his head, making Ryan smile, then continue to take his pants off. Shane followed suit, taking everything off, then sat on his jacket, on the floor.

"Lay down." Ryan demanded, slipping his boxers off.

"Oh..o-okay.." Shane laid down, he didn't think Ryan would try to be THIS dominate, but hey, the only thing he's had inside of him was a dildo. Soon enough, Shane felt a tip on his entrance.

"Wait- Ryan, you sure?" Ryan didn't reply, he only thrusted, he missed.

"Oh shit, hold on." Ryan turned a light red and tried again. This time, he got it in. Shane grunted, Ryan took that as an okay to move. Soon enough, Shane had his long legs on Ryan's shoulders and Ryan's hands on Shane's hips, thrusting slowly.

"F-Faster~" The taller man moaned out, Ryan listened and tried a bit faster, but slipped out every time he retracted back.

"Ahahah, Hun, need help?" Shane lifted his head, looking at the red man. He found this hilarious, Ryan found it embarrassing.

"No I-...I don't need help." Ryan thrusted in hard, a slap echoed through the room.

"Ah, Ryan!" Shane yelped, leaning his head back.

"Who needs help now, Shane?" Ryan thrusted in and out while watching Shane touch himself, moaning.

"Fuck, I'm close~" Ryan panted, closing his eyes.

"So soon?" Shane replied, chuckling. Ryan grunted a reply before, a few seconds later, cumming. Shane waited to cum as well, but gave in as he felt the warm liquid on the inside.

"Holy- ah.." The smaller pulled out, sitting in his knees.

"That was fun..." Shane sat up, pulling his boxers back on.

"Yeah I guess...I need practice though.." Ryan did the same, dressing quickly.

"Yeah. You really do." Shane winked, fixing his and Ryan's hair.

"Would you help me?" Ryan looked up, wonder-filled eyes meeting Shane's.

"Yes. Whatever. Now we REALLY need to get back to the episode.." Ryan nodded, walking down the steps. For the first time, Shane couldn't walk properly.

(1098 words. Sorry if I scared y'all, but I made a promise and I kept it. Love my B.B. Sm, and I hope y'all enjoyed! Thanks for reading!)