Chapter 3

Same Time

(Soo Yun's Point of View)

   I was squeezing through the tables, trying my best not to disturb the people who were sitting and chatting. I might have looked a little... peculiar since my vision was set and only set downwards at the ground. There are two main reasons for that: one, to avoid awkward eye contact that I could 100% possibly accidentally make with a stranger, and two, so that I wouldn't have to see Yoongi. I have a feeling that if I do look at him, I might end up gawking at him for the rest of my lifetime. I mean, who could resist his soft puffy cheeks, that perfectly sculpted jawline, and obviously his priceless gummy smile?!

   How does he have this effect on me after just a brief meeting?

   Once I had finally made it through the irritating maze where I had to dodge multiple legs hanging out from underneath tables or arms carelessly flailing to emphasize someone's dramatic speech, I stopped about six feet away from the pick up lane. I triumphantly put my arms on either side of my hips and smiled proudly at myself for completing the uncomfortable task. After a good amount of time, I remembered our order and began to walk up towards the lady, where, unfortunately, Yoongi was at too. I was already about four feet from the counter, when I suddenly felt a blazing sensation flow through my body.

   I gulped as realization hit me. Literally. I was hit with freshly made coffee that was still steaming! Not really hit, but more like splashed accidentally. Argh! Why am I worrying about my word choice when I should really be worrying about myself and probably even trying to find the culprit who did this?! My eyes were shut tightly and I bit my bottom lip as an attempt to calm myself down while the hot liquid was still burning my skin.

   "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! I- uh. Ah, I have to go. I'm- I'm so sorry!!" The man child yelled the last part as he dashed out of the shop. Yes, I did just describe him as a man child. Even though I didn't see his face vividly after slightly opening my eyes, he still gave off an 'innocent vibe.' But his frickin muscles tell you otherwise.

   He had milk chocolate hair that was parted to the side, revealing a bit of his forehead, and the stranger was way taller than I was. I'm about five foot four and I think Yoongi is approximately five foot eight and a half maybe, but this dude was probably five foot ten. Of course there are taller men out there in the world, but come on. It's not like you get to meet three hot and handsome men everyday, well technically two since I wasn't properly introduced to the one who spilled coffee on me, however, that's not the point. The point is, though, I AM LITERALLY STILL STANDING IN THE SAME POSITION AS I WAS WHEN THAT CUTE, MYSTERIOUS GUY ACCIDENTALLY SPLASHED HIS COFFEE ON ME.

   It has been a couple seconds after the boy ran out and I was still helplessly standing there like a lost child waiting for her eomma to retrieve her once again.

   "Oh my gosh! Soo Yun! Are you okay?!" A deep but melodic voice snapped me out of my trance. Only now I had I noticed that customers and baristas were staring at me with shocked facial expressions. I looked to my right, finding Yoongi placing the cups of coffees that were in his hands, down on a random table near by and sprinting back to the table where Chan Mi and Hoseok were. He came back just as quickly as he left, only this time, there was some sort of fabric in his hands.

   "Here, go and change into this," Yoongi handed me a plain white shirt while also ushering me to the direction of the washroom.

   Finally finding my voice, I answered with uncertainty with a hint of relief, "Really?! Are you sure..?"

   "Of course. Now go before your skin will suck in the coffee and make you smell like it forever." He gave me a reassuring smile and I chuckled due to his silliness.