Still Don't Know What's Going On

Please vote and comment 💜
The next few weeks were something of an adventure fore me. I had a whole new life I was discovering, and an old life I was finding hard to separate myself from. And I really did want to separate myself from it.

Are you confused as to what I'm talking about? Don't worry, so am I. Not all that long ago, I was an averagely hideous highschooler with a deadbeat stepdad and overbearing mother. We were on the lower spectrum of middle class, and I honestly couldn't name any friends I'd miss if I were to never see them again.

Now, I'm aparently the second eldest child of two neglectful parents on the ridiculously rich end of the 1%. I live alone...with my butler and 30+ servants. I have a younger sister, who's still in middle school that sometimes drops in to visit me.

Her older brother. Her mute older brother. Her mute older brother who used to be a girl obsessed with the universe I now find myself in.

I've always wanted siblings, though. And, if I do say so myslef, I make an epic older brother. Joy loves me. And her presence only confirms the fact that I am where I think I am.

I'm in Lookism. I know I've probably gone insane, but honestly I couldn't care less. I hope that, if this isn't real, that it's a beautiful dream I never wake up from. My days are pretty great.

I wake up to a delicious breakfast every morning. I don't think I've ever eaten this well in my life! Then either I'm dropped off at school by Garran, or I drive myself there on my snazzy electric bike.

The school is exactly how I remember it from Looksim. Zack Lee is still a jerk, trying to get Mira's attention in the most stupid ways possible. I kinda have to hide smiles though, because the person Zack tends to bully the most is none other than Jiho, who I hate. Also, Zack ends up being an awesome guy...he's just a little slow.

What surprised me the most about this world were the teachers. I can't recall reading very much in the Webtoon about adults in this school, but the teachers are very much present. However...they seem to step out a lot. Much more than teachers would in my old schools, in my old life.

But this class is all about fashion design, obviously. I had nearly forgotten, because it's a detail slightly glossed over in the Webtoon, as to what makes the Fashion department different from the others, and why each of the various students are in this class.

Zack, obviously, is only here because Mira is. She, on the other hand, wants to be a serious designer one day. Most of these people do. A few people--like Jiho, two of Zack's minions, a couple of the girls and one of the rich brand-obsessed kids--are only in the department because they thought it'd be easy.

But for the most part, this class has some really interesting people with unique ideas. Of course there are your basic subjects taught, like math and science, but they tend to have a fashion or clothing design spin to them. For example, having a measuring conversion focus in math, and a unit on fabrics and dyes in science.

Some days I forget that this could all be a dream, because of how interesting I'm honestly finding the classes.

Even still, as the first semester draws to a close, I can't help but grow anxious in anticipation...Daniel Park would be joining the next semester. I don't know how I should act to him. Jay, original Jay, seemed to be awkwardly smitten with bromance. To be honest, I've been withdrawn this whole semester, just people watching. And yet, I've managed to more or less befriend Mira, Vasco from Architecture and his friend Jace.

I hope I haven't messed things up, I don't remember Jay having friends in the Webtoon. It was all on accident though. I ran into Mira the first day. She was the first character I'd recognized besides Joy. I was so shocked at how ADORABLE she is. Seriously the illustrations, amazing as they might be, didn't do her justice at all.