Chapter 2

I hear the click of the door shutting before I feel the warm weight of his body pressing onto mine. My whole body is shoved against the door behind me, but its not uncomfortable. The breathlessness of being crushed is there, but I welcome it. I can feel...no. I can HEAR my heart slamming madly inside my chest and crave to be pushed harder into the door. I don't get a chance to see his face before he leans in, but that doesn't matter since I know every detail of it by heart. I can picture the soft curves of his lips and the many shapes they can form. I never imagined that I would one day know what those same lips feel like as they pressed against mine.

He kisses me fiercely and grabs the back of my neck to pull me in closer. As if my face could get any nearer to his. His other hand is pinning my right arm against the door, making me feel trapped, but in the most delicious of ways. His mouth leaves mine and I gasp for air as his lips make their way down my throat. I let out a breathy moan and reach my free hand to his thick hair.

“You're such a bad girl, Anna, aren't you?” he breathes against my neck that he's recklessly bruising. “You came to me knowing exactly what I wanted from you…”

Hearing his low voice vibrating against my skin sends chills down my body and heat to my core. Another moan escapes as I imagine what is about to happen tonight with the man I've dreamt about for years. I lick my lips and push my hips into his. He groans at the action and let's go of my arm, grabbing my waist.

“Getting impatient, baby girl?” His hand moves from my waist to dip below the front of my jeans. He cups my burning core through my panties, and lifts his head up to lock eyes. I moan shamefully and rest my head back against the door.

“Look at me.” he he says in a sultry voice.

My eyes open slightly and I gaze at him from under half-open lids as I bite my lip. I lift my head to look him directly in the eyes. He glances down at my lips and licks his own with that pink tongue of his.

“Fuck it.” he says and attacks my mouth again. His tongue pushes through my lips and wraps around mine. My eyes roll back at the taste of him in my mouth. I feel the wettest I've ever been and we just started. What is happening to me? I'm making out with Park Jimin.
Just when I think I can't take much more of his tongue wrestling mine, he pulls away again. When my eyes open he's on his knees in front of me grabbing at the waistband of my jeans. My heart drops, knowing what he wants.

He looks up at me, “I'm sorry, I can’t wait any longer.” I gasp as his fingers swiftly unbutton my jeans and slide the zipper down, the sound almost as loud as my beating heart in the quiet room. He hooks his fingers around my jeans and panties and pulls them down my legs quickly. I barely have time to lift my feet out before he's grabbing my thighs and lifting me to sit on his shoulders. Caught off guard, I squeal and reach out to either side for support, but there's nothing to grab besides the wall, so I entwine both hands in his hair and look down into his uplifted face with an open mouth.

He bites his lip and gazes up at me, sending more heat to my already drenched slit. He slides his tongue over his lips and says, “Are you ready?”

The sound of my phone ringing wakes me from my deep sleep.

Fuck me.

The desire to go back to sleep and finish my dream is overwhelming. I groan and grab another pillow, throwing it over my head.

*Ring*

No! Leave me alone!

*Ring*

My legs squeeze together of their own accord, remembering how starved he looked with his face in between my legs.