Chapter 13

When we enter his bedroom my eyes lock onto his bed in the far right, pressed up against the corner. All I can think about are the dirty things he does on it. Laying naked after he showers….touching himself. His hand running up and down his thick co……

“Sorry, I forgot to pick this up.” He brushes past me to pick up some clothes laying on the floor, temporarily breaking me out of my dangerous thoughts.

What I would give to watch him pleasuring himself on that bed. The visual of him moaning and cumming on his own belly makes me shiver.

“You okay?” He now stands in front of me with a worried expression on his face. A few strands of his golden hair fall into his eyes and instinctively I reach forward to sweep it to the side. His eyes widen slightly at the soft gesture and I jerk my hand away embarrassed.

I look to the side timidly and notice a mass of photos covering half of the dark blue wall to the right of his bed. I walk over to take a closer look at the various polaroids of him and his fellow bandmates. I can’t resist the smile that breaks out on my face nor the warmth that quickly encompasses my heart at seeing his love for his brothers on display.

He steps close behind me and places his hand on my waist. “I’m sure you knew about these already.” He says softly.

“I did, but I always thought you kept them in an album.”

He reaches around me to grab a red leather book from a bookcase I hadn’t noticed was there.

“I do.” He says, opening the thick cover for me to see inside.

I glance over the polaroids in the book then at the bookshelf he pulled it from. “Oh my gosh.” Two whole shelves are lined with different colored photo albums.

He chuckles, to close to my ear. The raspy noise traveling low to center. “We should look through them all one day.”

We’re going to need more than one day to get through all of those.

“Okay.” I say.

Turning to explore more of his room, I notice two huge sliding doors against the wall opposite his bed. What kind of treasures lie in Park Jimin’s closet?

“Can I see your closet?” I ask hesitantly, watching his calm, cute face before me.

“Come on.” He pulls me behind him again, striding over the shaggy white carpet beneath our feet, and slides one of the doors open.

My mouth drops open. I’ve never seen a closet this big in person. It had to be at least half the size of his already generously big bedroom. My amazed eyes scan the seemingly endless clothing hanging on black velvet hangers. Something catches my eye and I almost jump up and down in excitement.

“How…….OH MY GOSH!” I run over to the piece of clothing that has me worked up. My hand runs down the silky soft fabric of the striped shirt that Jimin wore in the Spring Day music video. “I never thought I’d see this in real life.”

Jimin comes up behind me, wraps his strong arms around my torso and places his chin on my shoulder. I tremble at his touch and immediately heat up, having him touch so many parts of me at once. I feel enveloped by him.

His mouth turns towards my ear. “So it’s the shirt you thought you’d never see….not me hmmm?”

He kisses my neck halting my smart reply and I inhale sharply.

His lips move against my feverish skin. “I want to see you in it.”

My panties melt in between my legs. I have a sudden vision of riding Jimin while wearing only his shirt and my fists grip the shirt tightly.