Chapter 6

A/n: Hopefully this is a somewhat fufilling chapter :) Sorry for taking so long in between updates 😭 time has been flying by lately.

P.s. I made a tiny change to chapter 5....I wrote Monday instead of Sunday by accident. So the events of ch. 5 and ch. 6 take place on Sunday.

I turn on the shower in a rush and jump in as soon as the water starts flowing; not even waiting for it to heat up. Jimin’s drive from the hotel to my apartment takes only a few minutes, which is barely enough time for me to get ready.

Stepping out of the shower too quickly almost lands me on my ass. Fortunately, I catch the counter edge before hitting the floor completely, saving myself from what would have been a nasty bruise.

That wouldn't have looked to sexy.

I hurry to my dresser, leaving a trail of water dripping from my body and soaking the carpet. I pull the top drawer open and grab the best bra I own: a black lace demi that I've only worn once. Hastily, I put it on along with matching panties, black leggings and a simple red and black striped t-shirt.

I purposely dress in clothes that show off my curvy hips…..and that slip off easily. My core heats up from suddenly imagining Jimin slipping my leggings off…

Nope.

Don’t think about that right now.

As I leave my room I catch sight of one of the many BTS posters pegged to my walls and my eyes land on Jimin in the corner. My insides flutter at the sight of him gazing sensually at me.

He doesn’t look the same to me anymore. He’s no longer an untouchable figure in my life, but an unbelievably tangible reality. My heart dives into my stomach.

I’m about to be face to face with this gorgeous man…..again.

The doorbell rings and a wave of nausea hits me. I shakily apply my chapstick and take a deep breath.

Hurry and answer the door before he leaves, idiot!

My feet move forward, reluctantly dragging as I approach the front door. I inhale slowly and open the door.

The exhale catches in my throat at the sight of the statuesque silhouette before me. He stands just outside the threshold dressed in ripped black jeans, a plain white shirt, a black beanie and his iconic black sunglasses. I can't help but ogle at the handsome figure in front of me; my eyes absorbing every inch of his beauty. When my gawking stare reaches his face, I realize he’s looking at me in the same exact way. He blushes, and smiles at me.

He fucking blushes.

“Hi.” he waves cutely.

I almost melt to the floor.

“Hi.” I reply, lamely.

SIlence enshrouds us for a few moments, the only noise coming from the cars passing by on the busy street.

“Ah!” I say collecting myself and blinking fast. “Let me get my bag.”

I grab my backpack off of the entryway table and step out of my apartment, closing and locking the door behind me. We walk quietly, side by side, to the vehicle parked on the street at the end of the pathway. The SUV appears to be bit longer than the one from last night, the difference in size piquing  my curiosity.

Jimin rushes in front of me to open the door. He gently waves his arm in front of him, gesturing for me to enter first. I smile brightly at him, enjoying his chivalry. He shuts the door after I sit down and walks around to the other side to get in.