💙V Live Sleepover GONE WRONG💙

Age: 14
2014
(Fake usernames & a slight bit of swearing & Trigger Warning)

@Jimin_Jams: What are you wearing?

"I'm wearing my bunny onesie or pajamas that Kookie bought for me"

"Hey Y/n ah who are you talking to?" my friends from school Min jung & Mun Hee came over & we decided to have a sleepover, but I thought to shake things up by doing a V Live

@Panpok_Thailand: Speak Thai

"S̄wạs̄dī khuṇ pĕn xỳāngrị" (Hello how are you)

@Mexican_ARMY: Sing a childhood song

"🎶Como una flor con tanto amor ay ya ya como me duele🎶"

"Hey Y/n how's it like being the 8th member of BTS" Min Jung asked as she was eating the popcorn I was readjusting the selfie stick, because my arm started hurting. "It feels like I'm special to the boys they always take care of me & act like real oppa's even though I'm the only child in my family so like if something happens to me they will freak out or cry" as I said the chat started spamming saying like "Are you making are oppa's cry" or "If you make are oppa's cry will hunt you down" & all that stuff I started feeling a little bit down, but Namjoon oppa always says 'Think of the positive side in life' & I did, until I see that username again everytime I do a live

@KillBTS_Y/n: Hey there b*tch are you happy being famous well get ready & watch your back on your next world tour, because your friends from America are coming to Seoul.

When I saw that comment I frozed & dropped the selfie stick with the camera & fell to the ground everything was turning black "Omo Y/n ah ... Y/n ah wake up Mun hee get help quickly ... Y/N AH WAKE UP as the chat started spamming again "What happened to Y/n ah?" "Is that Kill Y/n user" the chat was still spamming out of control. "What happened Y/n wake up it's me Namjoon oppa ... Wake up" Namjoon started shaking Y/n so she should wake up, but it's working, until Jimin discovered the camera she was still doing a V Live.

@BunnyBoyKookie Reported @KillBTS_Y/n

@BTS4Ever Reported @KillBTS_Y/n

@Panpok_Thailand Reported @KillBTS_Y/n

"Umm... Hyungs you better take a look" as Jimin got the members attention they were furious "Hyung what should we do are next tour is next month" Jhope said worried to Namjoon, until the chat spammed again, but different #ProtectKimY/n & now trending on Twitter with a picture of the username & caption "She's only 14 & she's now getting hate" #ProtectKimY/n the members were blown away on how much they cared for Y/n, until she started moving "*cough* *cough* What happened?" The members looked "Y/N" they went over to her giving her hugs & asking her if she was okei "I'm sorry I ruined the live" I said looking down "Hey it's okei" Namjoon oppa said all the members hugged me again plus Min Jung & Mun Hee hugged me to it was a big group hug. "Does that mean the V Live is over" "& the sleepover" Min Jung & Mun Hee said, until the boys looked at each other & nod "Will be right back Y/n hold the camera" Namjoon oppa said & Jimin oppa gave me the camera me & the girls looked confused.

5 minutes later

As the boys returned they come in to my room wearing onesies

(Prtend they had these onesie back in 2014)

"Let get this sleepover started" Namjoon oppa said & for the rest of the sleepover we watched movies, played games & told funny/scary stories & it was already time to sleep Min Jung & Mun Hee were sleeping on my bed & I to sleep right next to my oppa's. As Namjoon woke up & he told all the members to gather around Y/n like to protect her "Saranghe Y/n ah good night"
😥🍪💙🎧😂😱😇🤤😄😈💚
Sorry for an emotional chapter 😫

Word Count:
672