💙Habits/Stuff They Didn't Know About You💙

You have so many, but weird habits & it's a sort of long list.

1. Closing your eyes or someone covers your eyes from instance scenarios.

(During the Run MV when Suga pushed Jungkook & broke the mirror)

Jin has to cover your eyes for that & during the making of the prologue covered your eyes again from Taehyung's scene & so much more, but it was hard for you to not cover eyes during 'Butterfly' since you saw Taehyung jump, but your trying your best to grow out of it.

2. Covering your ears from fireworks

(Just like Sunny from SNSD/Girls' Generation, but no war involved)

Gun shots were your fear, but you're 50/50 on this sometimes you grow out of it & it comes back so it means the members cover your ears most of the times.

3. Music relives your stress or you go out

When your stuck in the studio or when studying you will play music on your phone or get out of the studio. You either walk around & go to the nearest cafe or to the dog cafe, but you & Namjoon go out some time together.

4. You're cuddly

Lot's of members agree on you visiting them for long hugs & the most hugs you get are from Jhope, Taehyung & Suga, but Suga has a soft spot for you & when it's nighttime Taehyung comes to your room for cuddles lots of them for your warm fluffy onesie/pajamas

5. Your body is double jointed

Yeah your very flexible, from the age of 5 you got into a lot in gymnastics & well your still flexible till this day.

6. When you see a character either fake or real your voice sounds like it.

When you, Jungkook & Taehyung play 'Overwatch' they were shocked that you can mimic their voices & they mostly tell you that you are the real D.va

8. Your friends with idols & some Youtubers

When you went to Kcon you were really excited to meet JREKML & HeyIt'sFei y'all were like huge friends. Idols in general BLACKPINK, GOT7, Eric Nam & so much more.

9. Your aegyo of death

When the members are mad mostly sometimes Namjoon & Suga you whip out your aegyo & the first person to stop is Suga, because he feels bad.

10. Animal lover

The time you felt sick during one of the tours they decided to let you stay, but let their pets to keep you company. Yeontan, Min Holly & a sugar glider(s)
💙💞💚😭😞😆😑🙂☺😚😙
Aren't you the sweetest reader ever acting all cute for the boys,but yeah if you're new reading this book continue reading on the 'No More Dreams' part CONTINUE TO, UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND😭.
Anyways have to go ... Bye

Words Count:
460