💝💙Birthday Prank GONE WRONG💙💝

2014
Age: 15
(I promise there's a happy ending)

Your Outifit:

Your Studio:

💝💙😕😞😓🤔😞😥👉😊😉

Today was your birthday & you were recording a song for your album called 'To Sweet For You' the song was called 'Drop Pop Candy' You decided to text the boys on a group chat.

MaknaeY/n: Oppas guess what today is 😆.

5 minutes later

You waited for five minutes & they haven't answered "Hm ... Maybe they're busy" you felt a little sad 'Maybe they have forgotten my birthday'. You weren't very fond with pranks & the time back in 2013 y'all pranked Jungkook oppa on his birthday you felt bad & wanted to blurt out that it was a prank, but Jin oppa covered your mouth the whole time while you're seeing the torture of your oppa nearly crying, but you were the first to apologize.

*Knock* *knock* knock*
"Come in" you thought it was the boys, but it was the staff asking you to stay for a few more hours & you said yes.

9:50 PM

You stared at the clock from your computer & checked your phone no one replied *sadly sigh*
💝💙😕😞😓🤔😞😥👉😊😉
BTS P.O.V:

RM: Okay staffs told Y/n ah to stay behind at the studio we still have time.

Jin: Hyung what if we go way to far.

Jhope: Yeah I don't want to see her cry.

RM: Well let's hope not
😭😐😂😄😑😂🔪💀🖤➕😒

10:30 PM

*Bzzzz* *bzzzz*

Your phone was buzzing & you thought it was the it a video call from your parents

Mom & Dad: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY TO ARE PRINCESS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

"Thank you eomma, thank you appa

*Knock* *knock*

"COME IN" "Y/n you can leave now thanks for staying after" "You're welcome" I bowed goodbye to the staff & left, until I passed by a bakery.

10:57 PM

I got inside with a girl gasping I bowed & greeted her.
"Do you have any..." "Birthday cupcake is on the house Happy Birthday Y/n ah" I laughed at her excitement & took the cupcake & bowed goodbye.

11:05 PM

I took off my shoes & greeted with nothing *sadly sigh* "Maybe they did forget"
I opened the box took out the cupcake & found a lighter in the drawer & sat down at the table & lit up the candle that was in my cupcake & sang.

😏☠👹⚽🔞☹😢💜🌸🎶😫🎶Na-ege haengboghan saeng-il na-ege haengboghan saeng-il saeng-il chughahabnida

😏☠👹⚽🔞☹😢💜🌸🎶😫
🎶Na-ege haengboghan saeng-il na-ege haengboghan saeng-il saeng-il chughahabnida.🎶 *blows out candle & quietly sobs*

Jin: Now I feel bad now my poor baby.

Suga: Same

Maknae Line starts crying too

Jhope: Should we go out now

RM: Yeah we should
😱😀😁🤣😃😄😅😉😊😋😎
As silently cry you heard singing & you saw a light.

BTS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KIM Y/N, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Your cake:

(The tops are plastic)

You cried even more & blew out the candle of your second cake. 
"I thought y'all forgot my birthday" "Why would we forget your birthday" "We're so sorry Y/n ah we didn't mean to make you cry" Namjoon oppa said & all of them apologized & I got a hug from all of them, but Suga decided to keep hugging me till the end "Saranghe dongesang" "Saranghe oppa"
😋😊😉😅😄😃🤣😁😀😆💝
Guess who's back, back again Tama's back Kyoya. 😂 ... Sorry I'll leave

Word Counts:
609