💙Run Ep. 6💙

2017
Age: 18

Hair:

Outfit:

Outfit:

Shoes:

💙😭😂😑👇😥🌙🌸😞😊

Y'all were doing a Run episode part 2 of 'Father Jimin', but he's not the father anymore.
You got in the screen, but they edited a Rilakkuma face to cover your's "Evening father Suga".
🙂😱😔😴😪🐜🤚😒🎉👍👐
*Explosion*
Play music
Name: Kim Y/n
Age: 18
Bio: Pure Innocent or is she
😗😓😗😅👍😓😆💔😐😕😣
"Forgive me father, but I have been sinned" I told to Suga/Father Suga "For a girl like you doesn't deserve to be in this situation" Suga said still in character.
"Tell me about your sin" "Well it all started back in 2013 I was already getting ready to take a bath & we only have one bathroom in the dorm, so I checked the other rooms to make sure no one was using & Jin was right behind, so I opened door & saw Teahyung oppa's blah" I said while blushing still thinking about that time "You saw his what" "I saw his BLAH" "Oh ... I understand now ... LET GET RID OF THIS SIN-" I interrupted Suga's sentence "There's also something, but it's not a sin I think" "What is it then" I took a deep breath & blurt it out "I wish I could spend more time with Min Yoongi without making him angry while he's working I know he's a busy person, but I wish I could spend more time with him without being scared of him ... Please father Suga get rid of my sins" I saw Suga's eyes gloss & a little smile "Your s-sins are for-forgiven" I bowed to Suga & left.

End of BTS RUN Ep. 6

You were in your room taking a nap on the bed while still having make up on & a sudden knock came from the door you didn't hear it, because you were in a deep sleep it was Suga who came in.

Suga's POV:
When I heard her say that I felt bad for the past few weeks of ignoring her & mostly yelling at her I knew she was a sensitive person just like a baby. I saw her cheeks all red & little bit of strands of her mascara coming, I took a tissue & gently cleaning her make up off without even waking her up I through the tissue a way & stared at her, until I saw something in her drawer 2 tickets to go to LA & 2 tickets to go to a Jason Derulo concert & a note

Dear Suga
Let this be your early birthday present & I hope you're not busy at the time I hope you like it
~Saranghe Y/n

I looked at her one last time & I thought how did she got the money, until I remember the past few weeks of her coming home late or gone missing for hours 'She tried so hard & I pushed her away' & then I saw a bag in the corner of her room it was a Kumamon plushie & a drawing of Rilakkuma with Kumamon holding hands being me & her holding hands too. I started crying, but I tried to not make any noise.
I got up went to her bed & hugged her "I'm so sorry my dongesang oppa loves you so much" "I love you too oppa" I looked & she was awake I put her in my lap hugged her tighter "Happy early birthday oppa" I hugged one last time & we both cuddle to sleep 'I'll never ignore you again Y/n'
😀😁😂🤣😃😄😅😆😉😊😋
Finally got my books back & I don't know if it was a glitch or does Wattpad randomly deletes stories, but any who I finally got them back 😆.

Ps. Sorry if I mad y'all cry at the end, but yeah happy ending.

Word Counts:
654