// six //

I'm losing my shit over him.

"You asked for this."

Grabbing his collar harshly, I collided with his soft lips and nibbled his lower lip -- making sure I make it bleed a little.

It was a punishment for Jungkook, but I didn't realize sooner it made him more turned on. He groaned between my harsh kisses, and it wasn't doing me any good.

I was enjoying a bit of control even though I was against the wall, until Jungkook grabbed my shoulders and pushed me in the bed.

"My place, my rules."

Soon I was engulfed by his huge frame and lips so intoxicatingly. I felt my clothes slowly getting ripped away from me as Jungkook traveled down to my neck.

He sucked into the soft spot on my skin and I growled instinctly. Shit.

This boy had me pinned in his bed as he lick and pinch my nipples simultaneously. My mind blanked out but I could feel all kinds of stimulations and it's driving me insane.

"S-Stop."

Jungkook's driving me insane.

I thought it could've been worse when I felt his hands on my rock-hard cock and stroked it underneath my boxers. Fuck.

"No, w-we need to s-stop this." I pushed him off of me and grabbed one of the blankets to pull myself up.

"What hyung? It's pretty obvious that you want it from me." Jungkook giggled as he took off his shirt, basking me in his glory.

"T-This is a mistake. You're drunk."

"And you're hard, Jimin. Let me soothe it for you." The younger man insisted, making my head boil as my face flushed in red.

Can't he see that he's making me all messed up? I'm confused and I don't know what's right or wrong anymore.

"J-Just stay away from me Jungkook."

As soon as I finish putting on my clothes, I dashed outside of his place.

---

As I touch the hickies on my neck I can't stop thinking about what we did. Yes he's drunk but I feel something.. something different.. something strange but very significant.

It didn't feel like an atmosphere of making out with a random drunk guy but it felt like a hot af sexual tension that was given by a very prestigious person in my life.

It did make me uncomfortable and left me a thousand questions in my mind though but it felt very special to me and I felt something in my heart twitch. That felt very strange.

I sighed and my eyes widened when I realized I was taking half of my time thinking about him than focusing on the road.

I am not gay.

I inhaled and exhaled harshly brushing off the inappropriate thoughts running through my mind.

"Fuck!" I am very confused right now.

-----

2:17 AM

Jimin-ssi: You're drunk af

Jimin-ssi: You may not remember what happened but I think we should avoid each other from now on

Jimin-ssi: And don't try to talk to me at school I will seriously hit you

6:34 AM

Juancock: i remember everything

Juancock: And im sorry about what happened i still want u to be my friend

Jimin-ssi: pfft u ok now?

Juancock: i have a little headache but im ok

Juancock: do u mind going with me at the mall? I want to buy something for you

Jimin-ssi: Why? And besides did you not remeber what I said?

Juancock: Please? I want to apologize

Juancock: aaand I think i still have ur photos here

Jimin-ssi: Fine 😑

Jimin-ssi: One question, where did u get my nudes? we barely even know each other

Juancock: I bought it from Yerin

Jimin-ssi: That fucking stalker

Jimin-ssi: Please stay away from her, she doesn't know about this

Juancock: about what?

Jimin-ssi: nvm, i can't explain

Jimin-ssi: see ya later

------

a/n:

extra credits to: MJBA (she helped me on writing this) ❤