// eight //

"He tried asking my sister out. But I kept on doubting knowing who my sister really is besides, I didn't tell him anything about my sister because I don't want to make her hated and get bullied. But my sister rejected her and he got really depressed. He's such a nice guy, he was like a brother to me that's why I tried everything I could to convince him." Jimin stated and Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"Believe me, he's not dead. It's just... how do I explain it... his life changed after that" Jimin nodded but Jungkook's still confused making Jimin confused too.

"But what's the big deal about it? Why did you get so emotional?" Jungkook asked with 100% curiosity not even disconnecting his eyes from Jimin, reading each of his expressions and body movements.

"U-uh, it's n-nothing... Now go sleep before I change my mind about it" Jimin said getting up from his bed leaving Jungkook who's busy stretching and yawning.

Little did he know that the guy who Jimin talks about is Jimin's first love. After knowing that Jimin is actually gay for him, he started bullying and hurting him. He only used him to get to know his sister but the young and innocent Jimin got attached to the man easily. It made his family upset and they decided to send Jimin away with her sister and learn being independent in Seoul. Jimin's mom doesn't fully accept Jimin being bisexual and still a sensitive topic in their family.

Jimin thought he already survived the puzzlement about his identity because he started hooking up and dating girls but Jeon Jungkook brought him back to perplexity. That's why he's thinking of something to get away from the boy.

Jimin sighed as he lie down in the couch trying to drift himself to sleep but he heard faint sounds and moaning coming from his room. The sound was familiar and his eye widened in shock. Remembering the unfitting situation they had in Jungkook's apartment.

He quickly dashed into his room and found Jungkook in a very sinful yet pleasuring sight. He suddenly felt the temparature going up making him sweat a little. Seeing Jungkook touching and palming his own erection made his cock twitch in excitement.

What are you thinking?

Jimin mentally slapped himself and he decided to think. Fuck him or not? It isn't helping him after all. Harder he think, harder he gets. Then it hit him.

"I AM BISEXUAL!" he shouted making Jungkook jolt from his position realizing Jimin just saw him masturbating.

In. his. fucking. bed.

Jungkook smirked making Jimin gasp and he quickly covered his mouth.