// seven //

7:05 AM

Juancock: I'm already outside of your apartment

Juancock: would u mind opening the door for me?

Jimin-ssi: i didn't mean it actually to 'see ya later' dumbass

Jimin-ssi: go home i'm still sleepy

Jimin-ssi: mall hours starts at 10 comeback later

Juancock: but i'm already heeerree

Juancock: psh whatever i'll just go inside

Jimin snorted and locked his phone. He confidently ignored Jungkook but he doesn't know Jungkook have these spare keys to his apartment which he bought from Jimin's #1 stalker.

"As if he's really--" Jimin's thought are silenced by a loud thump outside of his room.

"What the fuck?" he quickly got up and checked what was going on. Then he spotted Jungkook who was amazed by Jimin's colorful yet calming design of the apartment that matches his personality.

"How did you--" he was cut off again by Jungkook smiling as he raise the keys jiggling it on the air.

"Where did you get that you freak!" Jimin said while trying to snatch away the keys but Jungkook's towering altitude made him struggle to catch the keys.

"Get dressed I get so very impatient when I'm tired" Jungkook said as he continued wandering around and praising the decorations in Jimin's place.

"Then why don't you go home, besides It's still early" Jimin said as he stretched his arms and yawned.

"You're right!" Jungkook said making Jimin's face lit up in disbelief.

Is he really going home now? He thought Jungkook would obey his suggestion and stopped being stubborn but he's wrong.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked Jungkook who started walking away and entered Jimin's room comfortably.

"I'm going to sleep!" Jungkook flopped down in Jimin's bed not noticing how astonished Jimin is by Jungkook's confidence.

"Can you stop bothering me? Just for one day?" he said trying to snatch away the blanket from Jungkook but failed and got a groan in response.

"Tell me" Jungkook started "Tell you what?" Jimin replied and sighed. He sat beside Jungkook's lying figure as a sign of giving up and being done with Jungkook.

"How is it like to have your sister? I mean she's very awesome and cute... how can you not notice that?" he said in a curious tone.

Jimin thought as if he cares very much about knowing him. He doesn't have an idea that Jimin's sister is very known as a "heart stealer" in their place back then. Jimin always try to warn him but Jungkook kept shrugging it and defend Yujin.

"I never said I didn't notice that" Jimin replied coldly

"Eh? But you keep telling me to stay away from her. Do you hate her that much?" Jungkook asked again making Jimin's blood boil in annoyance.

"I'm just protecting you! Not only you but every guy who tries to get near her. You don't understand!" Jimin didn't notice how his voice started to raise as he said that making Jungkook look up at him and made Jungkook more interested.

Jungkook doesn't know how Jimin feels about him. He's just scared for himself because he doesn't want to get devoted to Jungkook. And besides, he keeps denying the fact that he's actually liking the boy.

"Ooh tell me about it" Jungkook lied in his tummy resting his head on his palms as he stare right at Jimin's watery eyes.

"W-what?" Jimin is confused by Jungkook's sudden curiosity "I now understand that there's something behind it. Tell me so that I can fully understand" Jungkook suggested and convinced Jimin to tell him.

"S-so there's this guy we met at our previous school in Busan.. a-and then.."