*IMPORTANT INFO**

Author: Okay, I owe you guys an explanation.

First: I am SO SO SO sorry about my absence. I just want to get out of the way that i apologize for not telling you guys.

Second: I really hate putting this in here as a chapter but i figured you guys deserved an explanation.

Third: okay now for an actual explanation. I was gone for a while. A few weeks maybe. And i apologize. It is my duty as an author to keep up with mu updating and to continue writing for you guys.

However

I was gone for three reasons.
1. I had a trip, where i had no access to my account for a little under a week. I could not update any of my stories due to this inconvenience.
2. If you do not know (as most of you may not) i suffer from a few mental illnesses, such as depression, insomnia, and anxiety. Due to these illnesses and comolications i decided to take a weel or so off of writing. I hope you can forgive me.
3. I lost inspiration for these stories. I will continue writing them because i have found that inspiration again, but i did lose it for a while. I couldnt come up with a decent story arch or plot and you guys deserve only the best.

Now. I would like to notify you guys:
I am back at full capacity amd will be trying to update as much as possible.

Thanks for reading my cookies. Have much fun with these stories, and please, dont forget to comment. I love comments and i try to respond to all of them. Have fun ❤