My Good Monster (TomTord)

Dom Professor! Tord
Sub(Omega) Monster!Tom

Smut Warning.

Requested by:- FlareMarine

------------------------------------------------------

Tord was a professor at his  laboratory which is a side of his room. His appearance usually be a red shirt, black jeans, a lab white coat and a protection glasses.

Tord was making his way to tom's room to annoy him. He loved teasing the brit after having a failure experiment in his lab,which he usually fail.

Tord went to the tom's room before  he tried to open the knot, He heard some weird and lewd? Noises. He knocked on the door worried a bit, did tom find his hentai and gonna burn it?

He tried to opened the door but it was locked. He groaned in anger. An idea popped in his head. He remembered that he has a gun in his pocket, he smirked and pulled the gun from his pocket and shot it at the knot of the door.

He opened the door to see Tom laying in his bed but, he had purple horns, purple ears and tail as well as black claws. Actually he found that tom was panting heavily and sweating like crazy.

Tom looked at Tord and jumped slightly "T-Tord!?" Tom said surprised.

"Tom?! Are you a monster?...and an omega?" Tord titled his head confused.

Tom looked away blushing "Y-yes....but don't tell edd and matt!"

"I promise I won't!...but don't you need a help since you're an omega~?" Tord cooed smirking.

Tom looked away blushing madly."m-maybe...."

"Okay then!, To my lab!"Tord said excited as he picked tom in a bride style. Tom jumped a little surprised but he calmed down as he purred into Tord's chest. Tord might be his enemy,but the omega genetics were too strong.

Tord took Tom to his room and placed him on his bed. He smiled at tom and kissed his forehead. Tom blushed red since when his enemy loved him?

((¡¡¡HERE WE GO!!!))

Tord smirked and pulled  a box from underneath the bed."if you're willing to me to fuck you~then you should be a good monster and listen to your professor~" Tord cooed and placed the box on the bed next to tom.

If tom wasn't in heat he would actually punch Tord in the stomach but since he is in heat, he can't do anything but agree.
Tom nodded and whined a little wanting Tord.

Tord took a vibrator from the box and smirked at tom. "Just-...fine" Tom rolled his 'eyes' and waited for Tord.

"But tommy~you're all dressed up~" Tord whined at tom. Tom just sight as he took his clothes off.

"Good monster~" Tord smirked and walked closer to tom while holding the vibrator in his hand.
"On your fourths tommy~"Tord commanded, he actually loves to call Tom 'Tommy' because it annoys Tom a lot.

Tom did what Tord commanded, he was at his all fourths at the bed. He never knew that he'll do that but again his monster and omega genetics were burning his body and making him needy.

Tord smirked and inserted the vibrator inside tom's entrance without a warning and that caused Tom to moan in pleasure and pain.

Tord stopped a little and looked at tom."I'll move it when you are ready.." Tord softly said. Tom nodded as he felt a little better.

Tord smirked and clicked on level 2 on the vibrator making tom moan loudly. Tord then pressed the level 5 and that made tom scream in pure pleasure.

"T-Tord~" tom moaned loudly. "Tsk Tsk, it's not Tord~it's Professor~" Tord smirked and looked at tom."T-Professor~A-ah~p-please~"Tom screamed begging.()I feel bad for edd and matt :(  ))

"Please what~" Tord smirked crossing his arms and standing up in front of tom.

"P-please~..I n-need you I-Inside m-me~" tom begged moaning.

"Beg louder my little monster~" ((that rhymes ._.)) Tord cooed smirking.

"PLEASE P-PROFESSOR~I NEED YOU INSIDE ME~I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME NOT WALK FOR THE NEXT WEEK!~"Tom begged loudly and blushed from embarrassment.

"It's a pleasure to me to do it~" tord cooed in seductive voice. He took the vabritor out of Tom and smirked at him. Tom felt his hands being weak so he fell softly on the bed as he panted heavily. he was still feeling his insides burn.

Tord sat down on the bed and smirked at tom."sit down, Tommy~" tord purred motivated to tom to sit on his lap.

Tom got up having a little problem ad he felt all of his insides in fire. He sat down at tord's lap facing him.

Tord smirked and bit down on tom's neck marking him as his omega. Tom moaned in pleasure overall and wrapped his arms around tord as tord wrapped his hands around tom's waist.

Tord unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers. He put his length near tom's entrance as that made tom a little surprised. Tom was enjoying tord's teeth on his neck.

Tord pulled his head from tom's neck and looked at his pitched black voids. "Ready?" Tord said softly and cupped tom's cheeks.

Tom nodded and stared at tord's eyes. Feeling himself losing in them. He moaned loudly and closed his 'eyes' feeling tord entering him.

Tord smirked and pushed himself into tom causing Tom to moan "F-faster!~P-Professor!~".
Tord nodded and thrust faster and rougher into tom as he held onto tom's hips tightly.

Tom felt pleasure overall himself and rested his head onto Tord's shoulder moaning loudly into Tord's ear as Tord went deeper, rougher and faster each thrust he made until he hit tom's prostate.

Tom moaned loudly and moved his head backwards. "Y-yes!~P-professor!~" Tom moaned .

Tord thrust into Tom's prostate faster and rougher groaning loudly. He bit down onto tom's shoulder as he kept hitting the brit's prostate and biting his shoulder harshly giving Tom a hicky. Tom felt himself close to his climate and held onto Tord tightly moaning Tord's name as a warning.
Tord nodded as he felt himself close to release. Tord came inside tom and tom came on his stomach.
Both of them panted heavily as Tord pulled away. Tord held Tom and set him to lay on his bed.

Tom's panting was calmed down and he looked at Tord half 'eyes' open. "..I..hate..you..."Tom said between his pants.

"Aww! I love you too!" Tord said and laid next to tom as he held his hands. Both of them fell quickly asleep from all the things they've done.

Word count: 1124
------------------------------------------------------

Are ya happy mah friendo? :D FlareMarine

Hope you liked it :P