My own beautiful Guy(Tordmatt)

Tordmatt

Dom Matt

Sub Tord

Before the end

Fluff

Requested by DamagedEcho

------------------------------------------------------

Tord was in his room reading hentai as he laid on his bed. He heard a scream coming from the bathroom knowing that the scream belong to matt.

Tord threw his hentai away and got up running to the bathroom.
He opened the knot of the door and saw matt kneeling and crying.

Tord walked to matt and saw that Matt was crying over his broken mirror. He noticed that Matt was having some blood on his hands and his arms meaning that Matt touched the broken glass.

Tord gasped and held matt's arm. He looked at matt's arm then at matt's face seeing that his eyes were sparkling slightly, his cheeks reddish pink and tears drawn from his blue eyes.

Tord cupped matt's cheeks and smiled at the ginger giving him a sympathetic look and wiping the tears from his eyes.

Matt stopped crying and smiled softly at tord. "..my..mirror.." matt said softly as his voice was cracked a little from crying.

"It's okay, Matt..I'll buy you a new one...but your hands and arms are injured."tord stated as he pointed at matt's arms. Matt nodded and looked at his arms and hands then at tord.

"I'm going to treat them so sit on the stool. "Tord smiled and pointed at the stool next to them.
Matt nodded and stood up as he walked to the stool. He felt his arms and his hands ache.

Tord smiled and walked to the bathroom cabinet as he tried to reach to the cabinet but he failed and sight.

Matt watched him and giggled as he stood up and walked next to Tord. He took the bandages as he felt his arms ache again. He handed the bandages to the short male and kissed him on the forehead.

Tord blushed deeply red and took the bandages as he motivated to matt to sit back on the stool.

Matt giggled and nodded making his way to the stool and sitting on it.

Tord went back and kneeled as he wrapped the bandages around matt's arm. He smiled and wrapped the other one. He finished wrapping matt's arms and smiled at matt.

Matt smiled back and got up. He kissed the norski's cheek "Thank you Todd!"

Tord was a blushing mess as he didn't even want to correct matt's mistaking his name.

"y-you're welcome!M-matt!" Tord Said flustered as he felt his whole face warm. "Can we go to the mall to buy a mirror?" Matt smiled as his eyes sparkled.

Tord smiled back and nodded. He went to the sink and washed his face making the blush calm down. He finished and went back to matt."your clothes have some blood on them matt" tord said as he looked at the bloody sleeves of matt's green overcoat.

Matt nodded and went to his room. He picked a purple long sleeved dress shirt and a black over shirt along with light blue jeans and his purple sneakers.

He changed into the clothes that he picked up. He finished dressing up and opened his door making his way to tord's room.

Matt knocked on the door and smiled like a dork. "Tord! I finished changing! "

Tord heard matt and got up opening his door as he had a nosebleed when he saw matt.
"Tord! You're okay!?" Matt asked worried.

Tord shook his head and wiped his nose with his hand. "Yeah..I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah..I'm sure."

"Let's go to the mall then!" Matt said excited as he grabbed tord's arm running to the outside door. Tord followed the ginger and looked at him. Matt smiled and opened the door as he held tord's hand running to the mall, tord followed matt having a little struggle from Matt being fast.

Both of them actually went to a huge shopping centre. Tord looked at the place amazed while matt was having a confided smile.((666 words :) ))

Tord noticed a lots of different shops in the centre, clothing shops, decor shops, gift shops, snacks shops and....manga shop?.

Tord looked at matt and found a three girls bothering matt. All of them were looking fake. Matt gave tord a 'help me please' look.

Tord smiled and walked towards them. He shoved the girls from Matt "get away from my boyfriend, whores" tord said as he hugged matt's arm.

The girls gave tord a disgusted look and walked away. Tord smiled confided and then looked at matt who was a blushing mess. "Does that means we're boyfriends?" Matt asked as he looked at tord blushing madly.

"I loved us to be ones" tord smiled and looked at matt blushing red.

Matt had a huge smile and suddenly picked tord making tord blush madly

"!!DO YOU HEAR ME WORLD!?,I HAVE MY OWN BEAUTIFUL GUY!!"

Word count: 814