Part 5

"Pidge I am not feeling so good. Also, I'm not that hungry, so I going to skip."Lance replied as his words slurred a bit at the end. However, Pidge was already gone before he even finished.

The ringing in his head made it impossible to sleep. The water that he got earlier hadn't helped at all, it only made him more hungry. The thought of food made him want to barf for he couldn't stomach a bite even if he really wanted too. Even thinking about this sent a small wave of nausea.

Sending him to try and stand up to go to the bathroom. When he stood it wasn't for very long he collapsed not a second after he stood knocking his head as he fell causing him to get some much-needed rest.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_- Everyone else_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Hey Lance made up some lame excuse not to come" Pidge says as she walks throught the door to the dinning room.
"Is he running late with his skin routine or something?" Hunk asks while serving out the food on the table.
"Most likely"
Suddenly Allura stands up. Her face broiled with anger and no one really knew why until...
"I cant believe him! He needs to focus more on training rather than his looks! What is going through his thick skull?! Is he even listening to what we told him yesterday?! Cant he just stop acting like a child and be a bit serious just once!"

Silence

Finially getting that off her chest she sat down. Conversations about Lance needing to take training seriously and stop goofing aroud burst through out the room. Until it was time to go to bed.

Well at least for the other paladins. Lance woke up and wasn't feeling any better. He woke on the floor finding his blood laid where his head was moments ago. He needed gauz wrap and fast. Wobbling to the door he put his jacket on and hood up.
The hood was getting a small stain of red on the outside of the hood by the time Lance had gotten to the infirmary. The cabinets were fully stocked with medical supplies this night so it was very easy to find what he needed.

Once the guaz wrap was in hand he took his hood off and began to wrap his head carefully. Afterwards he put the extra away, hood up and back to his room.

Lance just laid on his bed. He couldnt fall asleep. He couldnt train. He couldnt cut. He had already hurt himself alot to the point where his upperbody was almost covered in bandages.
A wave of dizziness suddenly reached his brain causing him to lose consciousness.

Visions of the person who the team wants appeared. Lance reached forward as they all turned their backs and walked toward the other version of him who was killing galra and training. Never doing anything otherwise. That is who they wanted. They didnt want him. He was replaceable and could be replaced anytime, unless he made some big changes.
The rest of the night was blank, numbly dark. A no hope kind of setting for Lance.