part 9

🔥🔥🔥Keith P.O.V.🔥🔥🔥
"Coran. Coran! What is happening what do I do?" I started freaking out aswell. Did this all happen because I left? Why didnt he call me?! Why is Coran being so calm about this? Has this....happened before?

"Woah! Woah! Number 1 calm down! In. And out." Coran stated calmly.
I began to follow and soon i was back to normal.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lance.
.

.

.

.

.

.
Lance!
I hurried over to his side and tried to touch him, hug him. He flinched, hard. I dont know what to do! How can i help him?! I looked up and Coran was holding a tissue. "Please take this, watch I shall take care of my son." He says with such sentimental value as i grab the tissue unsure why i needed it. I noticed small droplets falling from my face. Wait am I crying? Lance needs help! I dont have time to cry! Right beside me he is mumbling, shouting at times, sobbing uncontrollably into his knees which are curled up touching his face. His jacket dropped off of his shoulders and only showing half of his arms covered by the puffed blue sleeves. Why am I crying?! I need to help him! How did i not know this was going on?! Could someone please explain to me how I ended up bawling my eyes out right next to him! How I am trying to reach my arms out in hope he will accept and let me hug him, let me confort him. Instead he flinches. He put out a barrier that should never be there! But why. Why cant i be so strong as to help him! I'm so weak! I went to the blade to become stronger. I came back just as weak as I was when I left, however I hurt Lance in the process.
I was startled when a sudden pressure was on my back runbbing....in a circle? It felt calming.
"This motion helped me." a voice said. Recognising the voice I quickly found myself hugging him and rambling how my apologises.

🌊🌊🌊Lance P.O.V.🌊🌊🌊
When I came from my latest panic attack. Coran was there, as always. He was filling me in on why I ended up having one and how Keith had come back. My senses still fuzzy I noticed silent cries from my other side only to see Keith?! I started to rub his back in a circular motion. Inner panic released when his arms wrapped around me. He was whispering how he missed me and how sorry he was that he left and he allowed them to treat me like this.
"Wait! Wait!" I began to pull Keith off.
He lifted his head. Eyes were glossy and red from crying and face was red...He looked kinda cute. No not now gay thoughts!
"K-Keith please stop its not your fault. Its mine! Stop crying!" God I made the great Keith Kogan cry, am I really that pittyful? I am arn't I!
You can't do one good thing in your life. You. Know. That. So why try? There is no point in you being here.

Thats not true...
He is only here because he thinka you are not strong enough to deal with YOUR PROBLEMS.

Is he really only here because of that...? I wipe a few tears that were escaping my eyes away. My sleeve was rough and scratched my skin as it touched my face. Letting out a breath I forgot i held.
"Keith.     Thankyou, but you can...leave...now. None of this is your fault."

To my surprise he gasped my shoulders jerking me back a bit and spoke "No I wont leave you! Not again!" His face still stained with tears and eyes rimmed with red. Yet those orbs still managed to pirece into my soul. Maybe things could get better.

-_- yeet its a time skip -_-

"Lance! We have training its time to get up! Keith is back so dont pick any fights we know how hard it can be for you to shut up!" someone shouted er spoke through the door.

If only the reunition with Keith could go like that...but im just a worthless attention hog.