Chapter 3

(Eren's pov)

"Hi, Eren. Hi, Levi.~" Petra sang with a smirk, clinging onto Oluo's arm.

"You guys know each other?" Oluo asked with an eyebrow raised.

"You could say so," Levi and I said simultaneously with a glare on our faces.

"I missed you, Levi. Why haven't you texted me recently?" Petra said with a smirk, "It's been over a year!"

"What? A year? we graduated two years ago, Petra," I said in confusion.

"I know," She said with another smirk and pushed passed us.

"Levi? Did you guys do something a year ago?" I asked Levi and he was silent. "I can't believe this. You never told me about this??" He took a deep sigh like he already knew what was going to happen.

"It was during those two months we were apart. I was feeling...not myself so I used my last resort because I was so desperate. I called Petra and she lived with me for two months."

"She lived with you!?"

"We didn't do anything, but she tried as much as she could. I regretted calling her once we made up."

"Levi, what if we never made up? What would've happened then? Would you have let Petra still live with you? Would you have developed feelings for her? Would you have started to date her because we weren't together anymore?" I paused and looked down at my feet. "Would you have been happier if we never made up?" I finished quieter, mainly to myself.

"None of those things would've happened because I wouldn't have called her," Levi replied as he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. "I called her because I knew we would make up in the end. I knew how it would end. I called her because there was always this part in my heart that we would end up together until death do us part. That's how much I love you, Eren. And what's this 'would you have been happier if we never made up?' crap? Of course not. I would've been miserable, despairing, depressed, and so much more. You make me the happiest man alive. Why would you ever make me unhappy?"

"I...I don't know. I just seriously can not see myself losing interest in you. Like...I've never been able to truly see myself spending my whole life with someone until you came along. And all I want to do is make you happy. It's finally about someone else and not me and it feels amazing. It's a little frustrating at times but I'd seriously do anything for you and it makes me tremendously happy to be to live in an apartment with you...You don't even know, babe. I waited to be in love. I told myself that I hated romance, and that I'd never want a boyfriend and that I'd never fall in love. I had myself convinced that was all true because everyone told me that it was true and that I would never find anyone because I was gay, different. But then you came along and tore every single one of those statements apart in a matter of barely even three minutes when you first told me you loved me. I love you so much, honestly. And that's why I want to make you happy because you do the same for me," I said with a smile, my eyes close to tears. Levi was astonished and speechless, he couldn't even speak. "Can we go back to them now?" I asked and Levi nodded his head and we linked hands before walking back into the sitting room.

When we sat down, we were immediately met with a glare from Petra. "What's her problem? She has Oluo," I thought. Dear God, please don't tell me she's not over Levi yet. It's been so long, she must have a problem if she's not over him. I'm not letting her steal Levi from me.

The tension immediately grew between the group and Sasha and Connie were the ones to break it, "How about we play spin the bottle?" Sasha asked as Connie gave her a confused look.

"The majority of us are taken, though," Connie said in a confused tone.

"So?"

"Soo, why would we play spin the bottle?"

"I don't know, it was just a suggestion. The tension is too much."

"You're right. We need to think of something."

"How about we play spin the bottle, but whoever it lands on...has to spill their deepest and darkest, secret," Petra chimed in with a huge maniacal grin on her face.

"That seems interesting!" Sasha exclaimed. "Everyone agree?" She asked as everyone shook their heads except me. Levi gave me a worried look like I was keeping something from him. And I was, I'm afraid of what will happen if he figures out the truth. Afraid that what he'll think of me after he hears.

"Can I talk to you, Eren?" Levi asked, snapping me out of my short daze.

"Oh, uhm yeah," I said nervously as I stood up and we walked into the bathroom.

"You don't seem excited about this game. Is there something that you're hiding from all of us? We're all your closest friends, except Petra, and we want you to know that you can trust us," Levi said and I sighed. I really didn't want anyone to know what I did. I was so young. I didn't know what to do. I was only six. I betrayed him and I got the karma for it. I still don't believe I got what I deserved. I have Levi, I don't deserve him after what I did. 

"I...I don't know how to put this lightly. I am keeping something from you guys. I don't want you guys to know about it which is why I don't want to play this game. I could make up this totally unbelievable yet believable lie, but you know me. You know everything about me."

"I thought I did. I hope the bottle lands on you, first," Levi said coldly as he turned and walked out of the bathroom.

"I deserved that," I thought as I walked out of the bathroom. I took a seat next to Levi since it was the only free spot, but we sat a fair distance away.

"Aw~ Did you guys get in a little fight?" Petra said with her lip out in a pout. Levi and I said nothing but send her a glare that did say a million words, and let me tell you this: They were not nice ones. "Anyway~ Are we ready to start?" She asked with another maniacal grin. Everyone hesitantly agreed and Petra spun the bottle of beer that someone had recently finished, "Sasha!" Petra exclaimed. We all rolled our eyes, knowing that it'll be about food, and it was. 

I wasn't paying full attention, but she said something along the lines of 'I keep a sack of potatoes under my dorm bed.' or something like that, I wasn't listening. The next person was Gunther but he said he didn't have one, which was believable. He's a really nice and amazing guy. He doesn't seem like the one to have a deep and dark secret like mine. This went on for about another half hour. 

I was sipping out my half-empty beer bottle, hoping everyone would be sick of this game. I liked this game so far because I haven't been picked yet, but who knows, that may happen soon, "Eren!" Sasha exclaimed, making me flinch and choke on my beer slightly. I looked down at the bottle and there it was. The tip of the bottle was pointed straight at me and everyone's eyes were on me. Especially Levi's. I sighed before I sat up straight.

"I would make one up, but I am also a trustworthy person and I don't want to lose your guys' trust, so here I go. As you all know..."

(A/n: Hi, hello, no, I'm not dead. I was on a writer's block before I left, and I went camping over the weekend so I didn't have any internet, so I couldn't publish anything. I've been home since around 1:45-2:00 in the afternoon, and I've been thinking all day of what to write for this chapter and I finally figured it out, so finally, here's another chapter. Sorry, it's so short, I've kind of been rushing and I wanted to leave you guys on a cliffhanger (hehe). And as always, sorry for any unintentional mistakes.)