11

Finn looked around at everyone. "Well...what's the problem?" He asked. It seemed like everyone was scared to tell him. "Is-is Y/n okay? Can I see her?" Finn questioned trying to look through the windows into the room they were outside of. Jaeden walked over to Finn and sighed looking down letting out a shaky breath.

Jaeden couldn't get the words out. He didn't know how to tell Finn that Y/n is in a coma.

Jaeden tried to talk but nothing came out. "Will someone please tell me what the fuck is going on with my girlfriend?!" Finn yelled.

A nurse walked out of the room Y/n was in and closed the door. Finn looked at the nurse, she turned to Finn. "Mr. Wolfhard, I'm so sorry to tell you this, but Y/n L/n has slipped into a coma. We don't know how long or short it will be-" Finn couldn't hear anything after that. He looked down at the ground his eyebrows still furrowed but his eyes filled with pain.

He shook his head no, "No...no you're lying to me...aren't you?" Finn said looking around out everyone. Jaeden's parents and Finn's own parents looking at him with sad looks.

"You're-you're all lying to me, this is a joke right?" Finn could hear the own pain in his voice.

No one said anything.

"Come on! Tell me this is a joke! Bring out the camera! Come on! Where the fuck is the camera?! Huh?! Come on! Bring it out!" Finn screamed looking around for a camera.

"You're all fucking lying to me! Stop lying to me! Stop lying! Stop lying! Stop lying!" He continued to scream over and over break a bit more each time. He started crying and his dad grabbed him and hugged him close.

He cried and buried his face in his dads chest. "Stop lying, stop lying, stop lying..."