12

Finn passed out in his dads arms after screaming. He was just so tired. Tired from worry. Tired from not sleeping. Tired from crying. Tired from everything.

They set him on a couch in the waiting room and stood next to him for a while.

"We'll stay here with him, Jaeden's staying too, so we can hear if there is anymore information." Jaeden's Mom told them.

Finn's parents and Nick went back home, they were worried and care about Finn. But they know they can't stay there all night, they can't crowd the waiting room. They also knew if they took Finn home that would just cause more trouble when he wakes up.

Jaeden was hurt.

What if he loses his best friend?

He can't lose Y/n. Neither him or Finn can.

Jaeden sat down in a chair.

But that is Jaeden's best friend.

The girl he met when he was basically a baby.

Jaeden smiled slightly tears in the corner of his eyes as he remembered they use to refuse to go anywhere without each other.

All the way up until they both became homeschool they were in the same classes. He remembered in second grade they weren't in a class together and he did nothing but cry and yell that he wanted his best friend. It was so bad the teachers switched Y/n to his class.

Jaeden furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at the grown tears spilling over his cheeks.

"Please. I need my best friend. Don't take her from me." He whispered.