28

Jaeden knocked on Finn's door.

No one was home it seemed like?

He sighed and tried opening the door. He knew Finn was in there. Probably just ignoring him.

The door opened, it was unlocked?

"Finn?!" Jaeden called out.

He shut the door and walked up the stairs knocking on Finn's door.

"Finn? Are you in there?"

He waited a few seconds before opening the door. He walked around before turning to see Finn passed out on the ground.

Jaeden furrowed his eyebrows and walked over. "Hey Finn, wake up. Are you okay?"

He looked next to Finn, an opened empty pill bottle.

Oh no. Jaeden swore his heart stopped, "Finn." He said filling with worry, he shook his head. No no no no no no.

Jaeden grabbed Finn's arm feeling his pulse. He was still alive. Barely. He dragged him into the bathroom. "Don't you fucking die! Don't you die! Finn come on!"

Jaeden set him down when they got to the bathroom opening Finn's mouth pushing his fingers down his throat. Finn gagged and leaned over throwing up over a dozen pills.

Finn coughed throwing up more and more. He leaned back against the wall and looked at Jaeden.

"Why would you do that?" Finn mumbled. "Couldn't you tell I want to fucking die?"

Jaeden shook his head tears still on his cheeks. "Finn, you can't give up, you have to stay strong for Y/n."

Finn stood up stumbling slightly, "oh yeah? How do you think I should do that?" Finn was obviously annoyed with Jaeden.

Jaeden furrowed his eyebrows. "Maybe don't fucking kill yourself?"

"Yeah, sure Jaeden, you aren't even hurt by this are you?"

"Don't say that."

"Why? Isn't it the truth?! I thought you were her best friend!"

"I am her best friend! Just because I didn't try to kill myself doesn't mean I'm not hurt! I just know that I have to stay strong for her!"

"How can I fucking stay strong for her when she's not staying strong for me!? Every fucking day it gets worse and worse! I can't keep seeing her that way! I can't keep feeling this pain!" Finn started shaking and crying. Jaeden walked over and hugged him. "I can't keep living like this." Finn cried hugging Jaeden.