ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ

"We are surrounded by all of these lies and people that talk too much.
You've got the kind of look in your eyes as if nobody knows anything but us." -Ed Sheeran

The next morning, Louis woke up around seven enveloped in Harry's arms, causing an immediate blush to cover his cheeks. His eyes slowly fluttered open and he let out a surprised squeak when he saw fond green eyes staring back. "Good morning, Louis." Harry whispered, kissing Louis's forehead softly. Louis blushed and smiled shyly at him, "Morning."

He couldn't believe that Harry had actually let him stay. He had fallen asleep the night before from crying so much, and surprisingly, Harry let him stay. He smiled as he felt Harry kiss his nose before pulling away, causing Louis to pout at the loss of warmth. "C'mon, babe. I'll make us breakfast," Harry said, climbing from the bed, clad only in a pair of tight black boxers. Louis froze, his eyes wide as they raked over Harry's drool-worthy body. His cheeks darkened as he nodded, climbing from the bed shyly.

He blushed even darker when he saw what himself was wearing, his old white briefs that he was certain was covered up by his work trousers when he fell asleep. "Oh, yeah. I hope you don't mind, but I took your trousers off. You didn't look too comfortable." Harry said casually, placing a hand on Louis's lower back and leading him into the large kitchen. Louis looked around curiously, his eyes grazing over the expensive yet simple and attractive decor. Harry obviously lived in some kind of a penthouse judging by the amazing view out of the floor to ceiling windows. He hummed softly and quietly, immediately padding over to the counter and slipping onto it.

Harry quickly mixed up some pancake mix, adding mini chocolate chips to it before pouring it into the pan. When he finished cooking them, he put them on a plate and walked over to Louis, wanting to wait a bit so they could cool. He smiled warmly at him, slipping between the smaller lad's legs.

Louis blushed softly and smiled shyly at Harry, "Hi," he said with a timid giggle, his breath hitching softly as he felt Harry's large hands rest on his thighs. "You know..." He began, beginning to mouth at Louis's neck, "You look so innocent like this. Wearing a pair of briefs," he breathed against Louis's skin, sucking a quick mark into the tan skin.

Louis on the other hand was frozen, his cheeks flushed a brilliant pink as he timidly rested his hands on Harry's shoulders. He couldn't believe that this was happening, especially when they hadn't even kissed yet. His eyes soon shut though, and a soft moan escaped his lips as he felt Harry suck a mark into his skin. He jumped when Harry's home phone began to ring in the front room. Harry let out a breathless chuckle and kissed Louis's cheek softly before walking from the room to get the phone. He heard him say a 'hello', and smiled softly to himself.

He rubbed his hands over his face as an attempt to rid himself of his blush and searched around for the syrup, eventually finding it. He quickly made his plate and set to work eating it, bringing a forkful to his mouth quietly and happily. He jumped slightly when he felt Harry's arms wrap around his waist, his cheeks flushing. "Hi," he said softly and shyly. Harry just chuckled and kissed his cheek before pulling away and making his own plate.

Later, they cuddled on Harry's couch and watched a romance film while the older man rubbed circles into his tummy, and honestly, he wouldn't mind every morning being like this.

"My dear Louis, what is this?" Eleanor said faux-seriously the next day, prodding a finger at the mark that Harry had left the day before. Louis just blushed and lightly pushed Eleanor away, a dark blush coating his cheeks. "Nothing," he mumbled shyly, padding over to the counter when the bell rang, signaling someone had entered the shop. "But Louis, it's obviously a hickey! Who gave it to you? Jesus, why am I asking? It was Harry, I'm sure of it!"

"What did I do?" Harry asked as he strolled into the cafe behind another customer, a crooked grin on his devilishly handsome face. He had his hand in the pocket of his slacks. Eleanor rolled her eyes and bit her tongue as Louis blushed and rang up the customer, quickly making him a cup of chamomile tea. He smiled warmly and handed it to him, calling 'Have a nice day!' After him. That was when Eleanor grinned and pulled Louis's collar down, prodding at the mark once more. "This!" She exclaimed with a smirk, giggling to herself.

Louis pushed Eleanor's hand away, "Stop," he mumbled shyly, looking down at his feet to avoid Harry's gaze. He heard Harry's smooth chuckle as he tilted Louis's head back up, then felt his lips against his cheek. "Don't be embarrassed," he murmured against the skin before pulling away. Louis just nodded.

"So, I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me again? On a double date of sorts? My best mate Zayn and his fiancés wanted me to come out with them for dinner, and I want them to meet you." Harry explained, making Louis blush. They weren't dating, though a hopeful voice in the back of his mind whispered 'yet'. Louis nodded after a moment, "Uh, okay. That sounds fine." He said after a moment, licking his lips softly.

"Great!" Harry said, pressing a kiss to the back of Louis's hand. He looked at his watch and sighed, "I have to go back to work, babe. I'll text you later," he said, kissing his cheek before bustling from the cafe, leaving Louis a grinning mess.

-

Eh, I don't know how I feel about this chapter. Hope you liked it though.

Please please please tell me your thoughts, what you like, what you hate, anything at all! I really, really like feedback. That's all I really ask for in exchange for writing these chapters up.

Anywho, I honestly love the age gap, with Louis being eighteen and Harry twenty-seven. It's cute to me.

And, as a warning of sorts, expect smut around chapter ten? Yeah.

Bye! Hope you're having a great day xx

Much love

H.x