ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓘⓕⓣⓔⓔⓝ

"After all the lights go down I'm just the words you are the sound, a strange type of chemistry, you've become a part of me." -Thousand Foot Krutch

🌸🌺🌸

"Bennie! Over here!" Louis cooed as he watched the little baby crawl around, a little giggle falling from his lips. Benjamin was now six months old, and was quite active. His eyes had long turned cerulean like his daddy's, and his curls were slowly growing out.

Benjamin babbled, making a bunch of cute noises before crawling over to his daddy, a gummy grin on his face. He squealed in delight when Louis picked him up, immediately curling into his chest. Louis sighed happily to himself, nuzzling into Benjamin's thin hair as he carried him into the front room, sitting on the couch.

It wasn't long before Niall was stepping inside the flat, a baby on each hip. "Hi Lou, Ben!" He said, sitting on the couch before setting the twins down, Sebastian and Anna. Louis smiled widely at the three, greeting them as well as he set Benjamin to go play, though he could only crawl and the others could walk. Lynn was quick to plop down on her bum, holding out her monkey stuffy to Benjamin as Jesse plopped down as well.

Louis curled into Niall's side, smiling widely up at him. They had become real good friends the past months, keeping each other company while their husbands worked. "Zee got promoted," Niall said, wrapping his arms around Louis and resting his chin on the top of his head. "Li too. They share an office, god only knows what goes on in there," he giggled, a wide grin on his lips as he looked up at the smaller lad.

Louis laughed and nodded, his eyes closing as he listened to Niall talk and the babies play on the floor, occasionally making noises and squealing. He smiled, sighing contently. "What's it like having two husbands?" He asked, and Niall smiled. "It's strange, but I love it. Actually, only zee and I got married since, y'know, three people can't get married, but we all have matching rings." Niall said with a wide grin as Louis nodded, smiling quietly to himself.

It wasn't long until Niall's babies began to grow drowsy, so Niall stood and picked his baby boy and girl up, cooing to them softly. "I think that I should get going. Zee and Li are due home soon," he said, and bid goodbye before padding to the lift and riding it downstairs.

Louis sighed to himself and picked up the Benjamin, glancing at the clock. He stood and padded into the kitchen, quickly beginning to make dinner but making sure not to have Benjamin burn his hands or anything by touching the hot pan.

Harry came home right when Louis was setting the table up for dinner, a small smile on his lips and his tie loosely around his neck. "Hi, babe. Food smells delicious," he greeted, kissing Louis's lips softly before taking Benjamin into his own arms, the little baby squealing in delight. "Hi there, my boy," he cooed, kissing his nose and smiling as he curled into his chest.

Louis smiled, "Hi papa," he murmured. They had made the transition from 'daddy' to 'papa' after Benjamin was born, since Louis didn't want to confuse the boy and he found comfort in that name as well. He placed their plates on the table and took Benjamin once more, setting him in his high chair and buckling him into it. He poured some Gerber cheese puffs onto the tray, smiling as Benjamin immediately began to munch on them.

Louis sat and began to eat, pausing to grin at Harry every so often. "How was work?" He asked, forking some of his fettuccine Alfredo into his mouth with a little happy hum. "Great, but I missed you and Ben all day," Harry said, a grin on his lips. When they all finished eating(Louis fed Benjamin a bit of baby food), Benjamin was laid down for his nap and Louis was curled into Harry's chest on the couch. "I missed you." Louis whispered, making Harry smile.

"I missed you too," the older lad murmured, brushing Louis's hair from his face before pressing a kiss in it's place. "I love you very much, by the way." He murmured, and Louis giggled, blushing slightly. "I love you too," he said softly and happily, pressing a kiss to Harry's lips as he relaxed in his arms. And yeah, life was pretty great.

.

Four days later, Louis smiled widely at Harry over the table, his eyes sparkling in the candle light. A breeze filtered through his hair, blowing it about softly. Harry took Louis's hand and pressed a kiss to his palm, making the younger lad blush.

"I can't believe it's been a year since we started dating." He said, taking a sip of his wine as he grinned to himself. Harry nodded along, fidgeting so uncharacteristically of him. "It's been the best year of my life, honestly." Harry spoke, a wide smile on his lips, "With both you, then Benjamin coming into my life. I couldn't ask for anything more." He murmured, taking Louis by the hand and pulling him over to the balcony. They were at a nice restaurant on a rented terrace, set up with one table with a gorgeous view of the city.

Louis looked over the edge in awe, smiling widely to himself. "It's so pretty!" He exclaimed, giggling. Harry smiled, "Not as pretty as you," he said, and slowly got down on one knee. Louis saw him from the corner of his eye as his breath hitched, slowly turning to face Harry. "H-Harry?" He squeaked as Harry chuckled and pulled the black velvet box out.

"Louis William Tomlinson," Harry began, "Would you do me the honor of marrying me?" He said slowly, his eyes sparkling with sincerity as he flipped open the box. Louis whimpered as his eyes filled with tears immediately nodding, "O-of course," he breathed, hiccuping before letting out a watery laugh, "Of course I'll marry you!" He exclaimed, and Harry slipped the ring on his finger before standing straight and pulling him tight into his arms.

And yeah, Louis thinks they'll do just fine.

-

THEY GOT ENGAGED OMG YAY

Hope you liked the chapter, sorry it came out late! School and friends and stuffs, you know? Haha.

Well, IM GOINF TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT OMG IM SO EXCITED

August 27th in St. Louis at the Edward Jones Dome! If anyone is going to be here that reads this, we should meet somehow? Yay!

Well, see you on Thursday, yo!

Vote, comment, fan

Love you!

H.x