ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓔⓝ

"Settle down with me, cover me up, cuddle me in.
Lie down with me, and hold me in your arms." -Ed Sheeran

"Welcome back, Louis, Mr. Styles," Louis's doctor said as he walked with him back to the room. Louis grinned, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "Hi Doctor Stevens," he said, one hand holding Harry's tightly. "Hello," Harry murmured, voice deep and a smile on his lips.

They were soon in the ultrasound room after getting Louis's height and weight, the small boy laying down with his sweater pulled up. The cold gel-covered ultrasound wand came in contact with his belly, and he flinched a bit, his lips fixed in a pout. He moved his gaze to the screen where Harry's was as well. His eyes widened when the baby came into view, his eyes tearing up a bit. It looked like an actual baby, small, yes, but formed and Louis was just so damn happy and he couldn't believe it that the baby was safe.

"Okay Louis, would you like to know the gender?" Doctor Stevens asked, but Louis was already nodding like a maniac, Harry laughing quietly at the lad. The doctor laughed and nodded, moving the wand around a bit and zooming in. "Alright, you see that?" He asked, pressing his finger against the spot on the screen. Louis nodded. "Well, that means that it's a male. It's the penis," the doctor said with a small laugh and a smile, "Congratulations, you're having a baby boy," he said.

Louis smiled so wide that his cheeks began to ache, cheeks rosy and eyes bright. Harry watched the screen in wonder, his smile wide as well and his dimples indented deep into his cheeks. He turned to Louis and pressed a kiss to his lips, soft and loving. "He's beautiful, Louis." He breathed out softly, gently squeezing his hand.

"Alright, the baby seems to by perfectly healthy, but a bit small for almost four months. I'll prescribe you some vitamins to take each morning before bed." The doctor said before flipping the switch on the machine, the baby's heartbeat surrounded by water filling the room. Louis sniffled quietly, rubbing his eyes to rid himself of the happy tears threatening to spill over.

They were soon back at Harry's flat, Louis clutching the ultrasound pictures tightly in his hand, but not enough to wrinkle them. He was a big ball of energy, not content with sitting still and cuddling like usual. "Hazzie, can I make dinner?" He asked, bouncing on the balls of his feet as he beamed at the older man.

Harry chuckled quietly and rolled his eyes fondly, nodding as he looked up from his work. "'Course, babe." He said, leaning close to press a kiss to his lips before slipping his reading glasses up his nose once more, reading over the paper.

Louis nodded, beaming as he placed the picture down on Harry's dresser. He slipped his sweater off and pulled one of Harry's teeshirts on before slipping from the room and into the kitchen, quickly pulling out ingredients for a recipe he had wanted to make for Harry for a while now.

Surprisingly, it had turned out damn good, and Harry eventually exited his home office, drawn by the smell. "What'd you cook, baby?" He asked, and Louis blushed, having just set the plates on the counter and was about to go get the older man. "Uh, mozzarella-stuffed chicken wrapped in Parma ham with a side of homemade mash," he mumbled shyly, peering up at Harry through his eyelashes as he nibbled on his bottom lip. It was the first real meal he had made for Harry other than pancakes for breakfast.

Harry smiled, dimples indenting in his cheeks, "It smells and sounds delicious, baby. Lets drink a bit of wine with it, yes?" He said, grabbing a bottle from the wine shelf in his dining room and two long stem glasses. He filled them up halfway before recorking the bottle and putting it back on the shelf, sitting down. Harry sipped his wine then cut a piece of chicken, admiring how gooey the mozzarella cheese was and how delicious it smelled. He brought it to his mouth, chewing it as Louis watched anxiously.

A low groan escaped Harry's lips as he swallowed, nodding and cutting himself another bite. "Jesus, baby, it's so fucking delicious." He breathed, and Louis blushed darkly, scratching the back of his neck shyly before beginning to eat as well. He rubbed his stomach with one hand, a soft and content sigh escaping him as he brought his chicken to his mouth, humming in agreement. It was pretty damn good.

They soon finished dinner and laid in Harry's room, watching Spider-Man on his flat screen. "Louis?" Harry mumbled halfway through the movie, tracing shapes into Louis's hip. Louis hummed, glancing up at him. "Want to move in with me?" He asked, and Louis spluttered, his eyes widening as he looked over at Harry. "It's just that, you're here all the time, not like I mind, and I would love to have you around 24/7. Plus, I really don't like the place you're living at now." He said softly, and Louis flushed, biting his lip. "I...I... Okay." He said slowly, his cheeks flushed as his lips began to slowly curl up into a smile.

"Great. Welcome home, baby," Harry cooed to Louis, kissing his cheek.

They both fell asleep soon after, Louis having taken his new vitamin and Harry watching him sleep for a few moments before succumbing to sleep himself.

-

As you have probably noticed, there is little to none angst in here(only the slightest hint of self-depreciation from Louis), I just want this to be a happy, fluffy, and easy read, y'know? I'm reading so many stories that make me want to cry for some reason or another, so this is a breath of fresh air for me as well.

So, Louis is having a baby boy(simply because I don't want this story to be too mainstream and cliche, and I quite like baby boys over girls cx), and he is moving in with Harry. Yay!

And of course I had to include Larry's first meal(I think I got it right? Dunno)

AND DOUBLE UPDATE WOO

still sick, of course

And school starts in six days

I'm going to die

Anyways

COMMENT, VOTE, GO DRINK SOME DR. PEPPER

H.x