27- Police Station

Gerard's POV

When we got there, I was forced to talk to the cops.

"Can I help you, sir?" he asked.

"Well, I had to report someone. His name... was..." I couldn't stop thinking about when he started beating me. "Bert McCracken. He, umm, he... well, I'm 16, and he's 19. And he forced me to sleep with him. Countless of times. He's also, hit me and left bruises all over me. And..."

"Gee," Frank said. "What else?"

"He threatened to kill me if I told anyone. We dated and he abused me. And he cheated with another minor."

Frank put his arm around me. "Yeah," he said. "Gerard over here was my best fren. And he hid the abuse from me. I found out when he went to use my bathroom and his phone rang. It was Bert, and he did not sound happy that Gerard ran away from Bert's house. I read the text messages being sent to Gerard and... they were pretty mean. Calling him a cunt and telling him he'd kill him."

"I see," the officer said after clearing his throat. "He will be taken to court and hopefully be sentenced to prison."

"Okay," I said. "Thanks." With that, I left and Frank followed me. I texted Bert.

Me: hey
Bert: well look who decided to text me, that worthless whore who likes getting 'raped'
Me: you're going to court
Bert: what?
Me: frank and I had to turn you in
Bert: GODDAMMIT U STUPID SLUT I HATE U WHY DID U HAVE TO TURN ME IN UR SO FUCKED UP I WILL KILL U
Me: I'm sorry
Bert: UR SORRY? UR SORRY? DAMN UR SORRY I HATE U SO MUCH U KNOW WHAT FUCK U WHORE ITS NOT RAPE IF U LIKED IT
Me: but I didn't like it, you hurt me, Bert. Mentally & physically. I loved you Bert. For more than just sex. I wanted to start a family with you. But now, I'm with Frank. And he's all I want. Plus, I'm a kid and you're a grownup. Sex with a minor is rape whether the minor liked it or not, I think. I'm pretty sure, I don't know how these laws work.
Bert: why would u wanna love someone else when u can hardly even love urself?
Me: LOOK I KNOW IT'S FUN FOR YOU TO DEGRADE ME BUT I'M A HUMAN BEING WITH FEELINGS! YOU WANT ME TO LOVE MYSELF? STOP PUTTING ME DOWN! ONLY ONE PERSON IN THIS AWFUL ASS WORLD HAS TRIED TO MAKE ME LOVE MYSELF AND THAT WAS FRANK! JUST BECAUSE I RIDE AND SUCK COCK, DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO LOVE ME! I'M TIRED OF YOU TELLING ME NO ONE LOVES ME! AND I'M TIRED OF BEING BLAMED FOR THE WHOLE MOLESTATION BULLSHIT THAT HAPPENED WHEN I WAS 5 YEARS OLD! I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! I'VE TRIED TO STOP SLEEPING AROUND BUT YOU FORCED ME INTO A GANGBANG WHERE I WAS NEARLY KILLED!
Bert: that's nice now later stupid bitch god I hate ur guts cunt

I didn't respond to him anymore. I went into the car and so did Frank. He kissed me gently on the cheek. "It's okay, Gee, it's okay."

A/N since it's chapter 27, you know... I insisted on having the song 27 (my favorite song on Folie A Deux). Don't listen to it if you don't like Fall Out Boy. Even though most MCR fans are part of the FOB fandom, there's gonna be that 1 in 10 people that don't like Fall Out Boy. And I'm okay with people not liking them.

Me: *hides knife* gotta love my humor