It's Cause I'm Asian

Anna's POV

Crap.

I just realized that my marks are black.

Now I definitely need to hide them from the Avengers.

Just then, Fury came back with a bag of McDonalds. Eh, it honestly could've been worse.

"Here you go. Eat it and start talking."

I scoffed, "Well since you asked so politely—"

"Cut the crap and eat. I need you to start talking things that are actually worth my time as soon as possible," he said.

I pouted at him, but started eating anyways.

"So I already told you some stuff that we know about you. SHIELD knows everything about everyone we find interesting. Yet, it seems like there's a lot of missing pieces to your story. Why?" He cut right to the chase.

"Well obviously I hacked your systems and deleted any stuff I didn't want you to know. But honestly other than that, nobody really knows much about me. The less they know about me, the better. I left a little information on there so nobody would find anything suspicious. Just enough to pass under people's noses without giving too much away unless someone was paying really close attention," I shrugged.

He looked at me with a mixture of surprise and a little admiration.

"You're only sixteen. How the hell do you know how to hack into a very secured facility's computers?" He asked.

"It's cause I'm Asian," I said.

"What?"

"I'm Asian. You know, stereotypical Asians are like perfect at pretty much everything," I laughed.

Captain Trench Coat looked at me like I was insane.

"What? It's true. And it's not racist if I'm the one saying it, just so you know."

He just blinked at me like he didn't know what to say or do next.

"Right. Well this was fun, but I better get going. Still gotta study for that Chemistry test on Monday. Oh and thanks for the free food btw!" I said as I got up.

"You're not going anywhere!" Pirate Bald Man said.

"Oh but I think I am!" I smirked.

I pulled out a key from my pocket.

"Where did you get that?!"

"Oh this thing? I just got it from that agent who put me here in the first place. Didn't even notice my hand was in his jacket!" I said smiling.

He got up from his chair.

"Sorry Eyepatch, but I think you should stay and cool down," I laughed at my own pun as I quickly froze his feet to the floor.

"Gotta blast!" I said and ran out the door.

I heard a ton of commotion behind me as I raced down the halls. No doubt that everyone was trying to chase me down.

I ran straight down the hall where there was a huge window at the end. Ugh I seriously need to stop having to jump out of windows.

I groaned and jumped into the air, preparing myself for the crash.

Except it never came.

I quickly realized that there was a pair of really strong and muscular arms wrapped around my body. They prevented me from moving.

"Oh fudge nuggets!" I groaned.