New Home

"Sorry sweetheart, but you're not going anywhere. Especially now that we know you're our soulmate!" Captain America said.

I kept on struggling to get out of his hold. I formed a small flame in my hand so I could give him a small burn.

He yelped and let me go to grab his arm.

I turned around to find myself surrounded by the Avengers. They slowly started inching towards me.

I quickly blinded them with light and I pushed past one of them to get to the window. As I was about to pull out my wings, I saw red mist surround me and felt myself being pulled back.

I tried to see who was doing this to me. It was the brunette girl. I tried to get out of her hold but I just couldn't.

I felt another pair of handcuffs on me. I tried to freeze it to try to break it, but my powers wouldn't work.

"Those handcuffs prevent you from using your powers," Tony Stark said. I huffed in response.

They led me to the elevator. I looked at them in confusion.

"Fury decided that we should take you somewhere secure where we could keep an eye on you," Captain America explained.

I scoffed, "Where? In a cage? A cell?"

They all looked at me in disgust. Well geez, I didn't know I was that ugly.

"Lady Anna you are so far from ugly. You are the most beautiful maiden in all of Midguard!" Thor said.

I blushed. I didn't know I said that out loud. "Um thanks I guess. You're so wrong, but thanks still."

That only made them frown more.

I shifted uncomfortably. I was crammed in the middle of all my....soulmates...... in a tiny elevator. This was so awkward.

After what seemed like forever, the door finally opened. They led me to a car and once again I was driven off to somewhere unknown.

We pulled up to the Avengers Tower. Holy crap that building was huge.

We walked into one of the upper levels of the towel. It looked like a penthouse! Everything was so fancy and there were huge glass windows overlooking the city.

"Welcome home!" Iron Man said as he stepped out of his suit.

"What?"

"Well we needed a place to keep an eye on you, so what better place than the home of your soulmates?" He replied.

I panicked. "I-I don't know what you're taking about?"

Wow good job Anna. Really. Great acting skills. 10 out of 10. Honestly.

"Doll, really, cut the crap. We know that you're our soulmate," the Winter Soldier said.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

Then they all pulled up there sleeves to reveal a small pair of angel wings on their right wrists.

I stared at my mark. I slowly walked up to the closet person who happened
to be the Winter Soldier. I carefully reached out and touched his wrist.

I looked into his eyes. They looked glassy like he was about to cry. There was another emotion showing in his eyes. It looked like......love? That couldn't be. We just met. I looked at the others and they had similar expressions as well.

I sighed and shakily said, "Alright. Yes I'm your soulmate."

I pulled off my jacket to reveal the marks that were visible.

"Alright! Um I guess this our cue to leave!" said the Falcon.

Him, Vision, and War Machine quickly left us.

"Oh! We should probably introduce ourselves," Iron Man said. "I'm Tony Stark, but you can call me your sexiest soulmate."

I blushed and rolled my eyes at that.

"I'm Steve Rogers. Nice to meet you sweetheart," said the blond super soldier.

"The name's James Buchanan Barnes. Most call me Bucky, but you can call me whatever you want doll," the dark haired man with the metal arm winked.

"Lady Anna! My name is Thor, son of Odin!" The god boomed.

"Natasha Romanoff," the red head smiled softly.

"Clint Barton," the one with the bow smiled and winked.

"Bruce...Banner," another man said timidly.

"My name is Wanda Maximoff," a brunette girl said with a beautiful accent.

"And I'm Peter Parker!" said a boy who looked my age. He gave me a little wave.

"Anna Carlisle," I replied with a little smile.

"Do-can-um- I mean" Peter stammered. "Do you mind showing us our soul marks?"

I lifted an eyebrow at him. "Woah at least take me out to dinner before you ask me that big guy. A little forward of you to say that isn't it?"

He blushed, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to be rude!"

I laughed, "It's ok. I was just messing with you."

I debated on whether or not I should show them the marks. I decided what the heck? They already know I'm their soulmate, but it's better to have proof.

I pulled the bottom of my shirt up.

"Woah what are you doing?!"

"Y'all wanted to see my marks. So I'm gonna show you," I said like it was obvious.

"Are you ok with that or do you want to do it in private?" The ever polite Steve Rogers asked.

"It's easier if I just show you all at once. Saves me time," I laughed as I explained.

I pulled my shirt off which left me in my sports bra. I kicked off my boots and rolled my pants up above my ankles.

I looked up and saw them all staring st me in awe.

"What?" I asked.

They seemed to snap out of it and shifted uncomfortably.

James or Bucky -not sure what I should call him yet- stepped forward first. He reached down to touch his mark on my left collarbone. His mark was a single small star.

Steve came next. His mark was a star also. But his had two lines circling around it. His mark was on my right collarbone.

After him was Thor. His mark was his hammer and a lightning bolt behind it. His mark was located on the back of neck.

Tony came up next. His mark was the same as his arc reactor. It was also located on the center of my chest just like his.

Next was Bruce. His mark was a radiation symbol. It was on my back right in between my shoulder blades.

Peter came up to see his mark. His mark was the same spider that wa son his suit. It was on my right wrist.

Clint's mark was a small arrow pointing to the right. His mark was on my left wrist.

Natasha's mark was the mark of a black widow spider and was on my right ankle.

Lastly, Wanda's mark was an M shape. It was located on my left ankle.

They all did the same thing when they got to there mark. They each stroked their own mark, bit their lip, stared into my eyes, then quickly walked away.

I could feel their eyes burning into my soul as I pulled my shirt back over my body.

I weirdly felt a little awkward, but also a little turned on.

Stupid teenage hormones.

"Welcome to your new home!" Tony said.

This is gonna be interesting.