Meeting the Kids...

Prowl and the Autobots talked over the confusion of where and when Prowl came from.  They must have argued and discussed this for hours.  Bumblebee and Bulkhead thought it was cool that they would be famous enough that others would be named after them.

Ratchet and Optimus explained, in short, of the current situation with the Decepticons.  Prowl nodded.

"I see... though your team must have a much better chance at defeating the Decepticons since you have actual combat training," Prowl said.

Ratchet scoffed. "Not as much as you might think..." he said. Arcee frowned and nodded remembering her partner Cliffjumper.

Bulkhead jumped. "The kids!! They get out of school in five minutes! Ratchet can you just groundbridge us th-" Bulkhead stopped when Ratchet gave him a look then turned to the cracked up remains of their groundbridge. "Right... uh well then we'd better hurry!!"

"Metal to the pedal," Arcee said transforming and racing out of the base. Bumblebee and Bulkhead nodded and quickly followed.

"Kids?" Prowl asked. "As in plural? That depend on you to pick them up after school?"

Ratchet nodded groaning quietly. "Yes... plural. And they are quite close to the three that just left," Ratchet explained. 

Prowl thought of Sarri then times three. "Are they loud?" he asked.

"One is. The other two aren't that bad... usually..." Ratchet replied.

Prowl nodded and stood up. He stretched then winced.

"You really should wait a little longer before being up and about," Ratchet told him.

"I... I'm okay," Prowl said. He looked around the base and walked forward taking it slow since he still ached all over from the blast. "What kind of building are we in?" he asked Ratchet.

"An abandoned missile silo. It was given to us by the government of this Earth country as our base of operations," Ratchet explained. 

Prowl nodded. He looked at the computer system Ratchet had set up then turned to the groundbridge.

"You have a functioning spacebridge in your base?" he asked.

"Spacebridge?! No this a groundbridge. Its not as powerful but can still transport us to anywhere on the planet. And it was functioning until yesterday..." Ratchet said.

Optimus sighed. He knew how much the Autobots relied on the groundbridge. If there was an emergency call in say Alaska, the Autobots wouldn't be able to get there in time to help.

Prowl saw Optimus looking at the groundbridge and thinking. He looked Optimus over, comparing him to his leader. This Optimus was much taller and seemed more serious and confident than the Optimus Prowl knew.

Though their thoughts were interrupted by the three vehicles entering the base.

Arcee skidded to a halt and Jack got off, taking off his helmet. He looked up at Prowl as Arcee transformed.

Miko exploded out of Bulkhead, seeing Prowl up and awake. She tripped and fell on her face in her rush to question him.

"Take it easy, Miko," Bulkhead said helping her up.

Finally, Raf exited Bumblebee and looked up at Prowl as well. Bee transformed and buzzed a "Hello" to Prowl.

"So... you're an Autobot... like Arcee?" Jack said.

"Cool!!! You look even better standing up!!!! What's your name!!?!? What do you transform into?!! Are you Arcee's brother??! Where'd you come from?!?! How many Decepticons have you smashed?!?!" Miko asked, running at Prowl.

Raf waved shyly, standing by Bumblebee.

Prowl looked at them all. "The loud one... and two that aren't..." he said pointing to Miko then Jack and Raf.

Ratchet tried not to make his chuckle that obvious.

"Well?!?! You gonna answer my questions??!? I'm talking to you!!!!!" Miko yelled at Prowl.

"Miko, maybe now's not a good time..." Bulkhead said guiding Miko away from Prowl who sighed and took a few steps back. He didn't really like being around that many 'bots, or humans.

Optimus saw Prowl's hesitation.
"Perhaps it would be best if our questions wait until later. Prowl needs time to rest and recover," he said.

Ratchet nodded. "Speaking of which, you shouldn't be on your feet for this long," he declared, firmly escorting Prowl back to the med-berth.

Prowl huffed and reluctantly laid down. If it would save him the burden of being relentlessly harassed with questions from the human girl, then maybe rest wasn't so bad. He lay quietly and closed his eyes.

.....::::.:::.......:::..::::....::.........:::::::::...::..:.....:::.......::::......::...:.......::::::......:::..........::......::......

Welp... it is... what it is.

I'll try and update this soon.  I've got ideas, so hopefully future chapters won't be this boring!  XD

Thanks for reading!