ADVENTURES IN BABYSITTING

╔══════════════════╗

ADVENTURES IN BABYSITTING
EXTENDED SUMMARY

╚══════════════════╝

❝WAIT... YOU'RE PUTTING ME
ON BABYSITTING DUTY?❞

❝YEAH, PRETTY MUCH.❞

BOOK ONE

Riley O'Dair was nothing out of the ordinary. She was never trapped in ice for seven decades, nor did she build a fancy suit with her ginormous brain and endless amounts of money. She was not the prisoner to a side-effect of gamma radiation, and she certainly could not shoot arrows with her eyes shut. She was a 15-year-old girl who earned her title of being an Avenger completely accidentally.

With great power comes great responsibility, as every superhero has ever said to the teenager at least twice in her life. Personally, she believed the motto was rather stupid because everything in life requires some kind of responsibility. No matter your level of powers or who you are, you have a responsibility of your own to fulfill. And until the great Avengers Civil War, Riley liked to think she was executing her duty of responsibility fairly well...

...until Tony Stark got a little, tiny bit, extremely worried regarding his freshest protégé, Peter Parker, and begs (aka forces) Riley O'Dair to attend the Midtown School of Science and Technology to "keep an eye out for the little guy" (whatever that was supposed to mean).

In other words, Riley O'Dair—the youngest and most promising agent S.H.I.E.L.D and the Avengers have ever had—was stuck on babysitting duty.

CAST

CAMILA MENDES as RILEY "VALOR" O'DAIR
❝Don't fuck with the babysitter!❞

TOM HOLLAND as PETER "SPIDER-MAN" PARKER❝Just because we're superheroes doesn't mean you have to hide behind a mask, Riley

❝Just because we're superheroes doesn't mean you have to hide behind a mask, Riley.❞

FEATURING

FEATURING . . .

THE AVENGERS —— THEMSELVES
THE GLORY DAYS CAST —— THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS

TRAILER

○ ○ ○

DISCLAIMER This story includes canon divergence. That means some events or details in this story may not comply with what happens in the movies, whether it's big or small. You've been warned!

○ ○ ○

You don't need to read it in order to read this story, but if you're interested in reading the prequel, Valor, it's out now!

○ ○ ○

"At the end of the day, when we look back at this trainwreck, even I'll have to admit that these are the glory days."

This is a book in the Glory Days series — a series of fics I have written within the Marvel Cinematic Universe. You do not need to read any other books in the Glory Days series; however, characters from other books of mine within this universe are likely to be mentioned and/or make appearances in the book you are about to read.

○ ○ ○

© w0nderwriter 2018-2019

STARTED | JULY 2018
FINISHED | DECEMBER 2019