Chapter 1

Chapter one: Winchester meets Salvatore

"Hey, Bill!" A girl shouted to a guy by the stereo. "Crank it up!" She smiled at him, intoxicated and held up her red party cup. Her red sequin top shone in the moonlight. She pulled on her white shawl as the cool Virginia wind brushed her pale skin. "Why did you pick such a cold freak-k-ggin night, Bill? What the hell?"

"Looks like B had a lot." Bill chuckled to the guys standing near him.

"Yo, Bill! Wanna tap this keg?" A guy called holding a handle of the beer keg he was referring to while another guy held the other.

"Hell YEAH!" Bill shouted. "Why don't we let Beth over here take the first tap?" Two girls huddled by a pine tree snickered at her.

"If you're alllllll gunna a buncha assuhs..." Beth leaned by a pine tree as the smell of pine made her sick, due to her drunkenness. "I'm a gunna leavvee."

"Walt!" Bill called to the guy who called him about the keg. "Bring her over."

"Sure." He laughed.

"Screw you, Bill." Beth left and tumbled over a tree root, spilling some of her drink on the dirty pine needles.

"I think someone needs to get home." A man in a black leather jacket said. His blue eyes twinkled under the headlights of a nearby car.

"I'm... fff... fine." Beth insisted, clearly needing to get home.

"No, you need to get home." The man's eyes moved as he compelled her with his mind.

"I need to get home." She repeated, absent mindedly.

"Yes, you do." The man said placing Beth's arm around his shoulder. He carried her to his car, a classic. He placed her in the passenger's side, closed the door and got in on his side. He put on his seatbelt and looked at her brown eyes. "Where do you live?" The man asked, starting the engine.

"River." The girl managed. The man looked at her and sighed. "21... River..."

"Alright then." The man said as she passed out. The man sighed again and drove down the crunching path. For a while all they heard was the sound of the crickets. The man pulled over by the roadside. His eyes turned bloodshot red and purple veins became visible around his eyes. Two fangs became visible in his teeth as he plunged them into Beth's neck. She moaned as he drained the life out of her. He came up to breathe, his mouth covered in her blood. He licked his face and came back down to drink more blood from her neck. When he was satisfied, he opened the door, threw her body out and drove off into the night. ***

"Hey, Dean. Check this out." Sam said, looking up from the newspaper he was holding and turning his brown eyes to his brother who was pumping gas into the Impala.

"You found a case?" Dean's amber eyes met Sam's.

"Yeah." Sam replied. His eyes went back to the newspaper. "I can't believe I've never heard of this town before. It's in Virginia, not to far from here."

"Which town?" Dean asked, peering up at Sam from the back of the shiny, black car.

"Uh, Mystic Falls? Ever heard of it?" Sam's brown hair curved around his chin as he crained his neck to look back at his brother.

"Mystic Falls?" Dean made a face. "Nope."

"Seriously?" Sam scoffed. "They're calling this an animal attack even though there's tire treds. The Sheriff even signed off on it."

"Animal attack?"

"Teeth marks around the vic's neck."

"Vamps?"